Newbie in Training

Hello all! :wave:t3:
I am new to most of all things. I live in Northern MN and found myself in love :hearts: with the nature here. I usually live in the cities but having a home in the woods opens up a whole new world of beauty! I got into Rock Hounding, Foraging, Plants and then into Crystals and Moon Phases. Did a DNA test and was rather surprised by results. I would consider myself as VERY interested in all things witchy :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Good evening @Nyx, I’m Siofra from Cape Cod. You have come to the right place for all things witchy! I hope you have found the courses section, which has some great information & if you have any questions or information to share feel free to jump in on any post! Everyone here is very friendly & supportive.

I have had my DNA done & I was excited with my results as well! I like to do genealogy :star_struck:

Did you do anything special for the June Full Moon?

I put out my Chakra stones & crystals that I use regularly & from my altar. I also made some moon water & charged my Full Moon Oil :smiling_face:

6 Likes

Hi @Nyx! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum!

If you have time to take a little self-love break, I’d like to invite you to join our Group Ritual today. It’s an easy way to get started with magic and fun too!

All you need is something to drink and something that represents Earth to you, so one of your rocks would be perfect. There’s a short meditation and you post about how you felt and there ya go! What makes this perfect is that you can do it any time of day.

If you have any questions, about anything, just ask and one of us will try to answer. I look forward to getting to know you better!

6 Likes

Merry meet @Nyx,

Welcome to the forum! :blush:

It sounds like you are blessed with the scenery where you are- and so many fun interests that you can explore while surrounded in nature! :national_park: :herb::gem::sparkles: All wonderful things to bring out your witchy side too! :mage:

Please make yourself at home here in the forum and don’t hesitate to reach out if you have anything on your mind- the Q&A Category is there for any questions that come up, and you have a very friendly coven full of fellow magick-lovers who are happy to help (or even just chat)! :infinite_roots:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon, Nyx- Blessed be! :star2:

6 Likes

I have tried to work on my genealogy but it has become rather difficult. I do not have contact with my biological mother and the rest of her siblings were adopted out… on my paternal side things get even more difficult there as my grandfather who passed when my father was a teen was full Ashkenazi Jew and the names became murky there as well :disappointed: If you are unable to find out an individuals last names, you kinda get lost unfortunately. I have been able to identify more of my paternal side from older family members but on my maternal side, not much luck; which is why I did a DNA test, to at least know where I came from :rofl:

I took a nice relaxing bath, cleansed my crystals as I am getting ready to go on vacation and made moon water as well :grinning:

6 Likes

Hello @Amethyst that sounds amazing and I will happily accept your invite. :grinning: Thank you!

6 Likes

@BryWisteria Thank you very much for the warming welcome! :grinning:

Thank you very much for all the information!!

Blessed Be!

6 Likes

You’re welcome! @BryWisteria works hard at the weekly Group Rituals and they are really great!

5 Likes

@Nyx
There’s little I can add to the welcome you’ve already received. Welcome home little one.
Garnet

5 Likes

It’s my pleasure, @Nyx- please make yourself at home here! :heart::blush:

And awww, thank you @Amethyst- that is really sweet of you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s an honor that you enjoy the group rituals!!! :two_hearts:

5 Likes

Welcome! You are going to love it here!! It is amazing! My name is Ailey. I live in Georgia. We had family that lives in MN and visited a few times. They just moved to WI. It is beautiful there! I am also a newbie and a rock hound and love the moon and the beauty of nature. I can’t wait to get to know you!

6 Likes

Hello and welcome :infinite_roots: @Nyx

I grew up in the Colorado mountains, and I know how beautiful it is to live in nature. Now I’m in a city, close to the mountains, and I have created my own Magick Garden in my yard.

I’m so glad you have joined us, and I’m looking forward to getting to know you better!
:heart:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.