Newbie just landed

Hi, I’m Marie from England. I’ve been lurking for a while in the public area, glad to cross over to the dark side! I’m here primarily for the courses, but I won’t say no to hanging out with other interesting people.

17 Likes

Merry meet!

I’m Kat and live in North Carolina. I found the practice 30 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a few years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I am an eclectic Green witch with an interest in tarot, runes, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning) and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :crescent_moon:

13 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England too. I practice chaos Magick and am a devotee of Loki. Make yourself at home Lovely :green_heart:

13 Likes

We are so glad you’re here! My name’ Ailey And I live in Georgia. I’m pretty eclectic all around. We are so glad you’re here. These are definitely some of my favorite friends to hang out with.

13 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @MarieK

I’m so glad you have crossed over to the dark side! :smiling_face: I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. There is a lot of great information here, so if you need any guidance, or have any questions, let us know. We are here for you, Marie, welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

12 Likes

Welcome to the forum @MarieK :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

The courses sure are pretty good! There is a lot of great information in the courses and there is a lot of information here in the forum, too! :tada: Anyway, I also won’t say no to hanging out with interesting people lol please feel free to make yourself at home!

12 Likes

Im John welcome to the coven

12 Likes

Welcome @MarieK ! So glad to have you with us! I’m from Minnesota , U.S. I too joined mainly for the classes. But, I have found the advice and fun in the forum chats have been amazing! Check them out! There are some amazing people in here!

If you have any questions on anything don’t be afraid to create a post of your own and ask. Someday will have the answer or at the very least advice on where to find the answer.

Hope you are blessed from the classes and you enjoy being here with us!

13 Likes

@MarieK Welcome! :hugs: So glad you’ve joined us :heart::blush: This is a great place for discovery and growth :pray::heart::sparkles: Everyone is so supportive and will offer guidance :pray: :blush: Make yourself at home :house_with_garden: I look forward to getting to know you and learning alongside you :heart: :blush: :people_hugging:

12 Likes

Welcome, @MarieK! It’s lovely to meet you. :black_heart:

I’m Katerina, and I currently reside in Australia with my partner and two cats. :smile: I seem to try a bit of most things… But the most predominant themes in my practice, I suppose, are working with Hekate, Lilith, and Lucifer, tarot readings, the night and moon, candles, kitchen magick, bath rituals, crystals, meditations, music, and my lovely altar. Okay, that’s a lot of things. I suppose I’m still (and possibly always will be) exploring all the things. :laughing:

Anyway, I’m excited to welcome you into this wonderful space. :black_heart:

12 Likes

Hi @MarieK! :wave: I’m Susurrus a moderator here at Spells8. I’m happy you decided to join in when you feel called to & hang out when you would like too.

If you have any questions or anything to share please feel free to jump in on any open topic or start your own! We are all very supportive & friendly :blush: We love :heart: to learn with & from each other :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I hope to see you soon in the forum :infinite_roots:

11 Likes

@MarieK welcome to the witch family!
we are glad you are with us!
I am Airram from Greece, we work with Angelic magic
elemental magic and I’m trying to learn the Tarot too
welcome to the world of magic!

11 Likes

Hello and welcome, I’m new too and I’m finding the courses really interesting and helpful, Enjoy yourself learning x

12 Likes

Hi, @MarieK! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I’m glad you decided to join us! The more the merrier! Join for the courses, and stay for the fun! If you have any questions about anything, just ask and someone will be there to help you.

I look forward to getting to know you!

11 Likes

Welcome to the coven I’m Devenne a witch from Indiana.

Blessed be :magic_wand:

11 Likes

Hello @MarieK,

Welcome! I’m Bry, another moderator here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch. Just stopping by to say hello (and welcome to the “dark side”- we’re blessed to have you here! :grin: :heart:)

I hope you’ve been finding everything you need- the Courses are great, and there are a ton of helpful resources around both the main Spells8 site as well as here in the forum. Feel free to explore to your heart’s content!

Be at home here, Marie, and blessed be! :sparkles:

11 Likes