Newbie saying hi everyone

Hi everyone I live in the UK :uk: in Hebden Bridge & I am called Clare. I am a eclectic hedge witch who wants to learn more, make friends & to share my knowledge/experiences with others. My daughter has just started her journey into witchcraft so I want to encourage, support & help her find her path as a witch whilst also learning more myself & making new friends along the way. Blessed Be to you all :wave:t2:

14 Likes

Hi @clare1! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia over in the States. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s so neat that you want to share with others, especially you’re daughter. A good way to do that is just by jumping in on some of the activities we’ve got going on. Here is this week’s Merry Meet Monday post, that’s got what we’re doing this week and you can comment down below to start to get to know people.

There will be a new Weekly Challenge tomorrow, those are fun, and a Group Ritual with tea on Thursdays.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

6 Likes

Hi Claire. I’m charlye. Welcome :grin:. I consider myself a Celtic green witch with chaotic tendencies. I also dabble in shadow work as I believe there is no truly good or bad spells.

7 Likes

Welcome Clare! I’m Christine and live in Tennessee!

5 Likes

Hi @claire1 so glad you are here, I cant wait to gain knowledge from you and chat. Welcome!

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum! I’m Siofra from Cape Cod. That’s awesome your daughter is also starting her journey.

We do have the courses section on the Spells8 site with so many topics & the forum is a great place to ask any questions.

We are all friendly & supportive of each others paths. I’m more of an Eclectic Celtic(ish) Witch. I work with Brighid & the Morrigan & I’m an empath.

I love making my own loose incense, astrology, nature, meditations, jar spells, crystals, really the list goes on :laughing: so reading, research, learning is a favorite past time.

I look forward to getting to know you!

4 Likes

Welcome, @clare1! Glad you’re here! :sparkles:

4 Likes

Yay @clare1 ! A bright welcome from Colorado, USA!!

4 Likes

Welcome, @claire1 so glad you are here!

4 Likes

Merry meet @clare1 and welcome to the forum! :blush:

That is so cool that you and your daughter are exploring the Craft together- sending warm thoughts and lots of encouragement to both of you on the path! :sparkles:

Others have shared some helpful links, so just jumping in to say you are warmly invited to all the ongoing forum happenings- make yourself at home here! And if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out :infinite_roots:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be, Clare! :heart:

3 Likes

Hello @clare1 it is wonderful to meet you here! My daughter is also on her own journey into the craft and we are VERY different. But we are always excited to learn and share with each other and explore. Welcome home! :green_heart:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.