No rest for the wicked?

Well , here I sit wondering if the wicked ever rest , maybe I myself should become the wicked! I lost my father to the epidemic but “they” wont say for sure . If anyone parishes here it was because of that, nothing else! Hope everything is going good for all of you. First my fiance, now my father , whos next? myself? Maybe. You just never know. Until that day I am going to LIVE!!!(in darkness). What a way to step in and right back out again. P.S Spells do work.

5 Likes

Forgot I will be leaving all of you . I dont spend near enough time here so I dont want to waste your time . Everyone take care.

5 Likes

I’m sorry for your losses. Please take care of yourself. :heart: feel free to come back when things settle down for you
You will be missed :people_hugging:

4 Likes

I’m sorry for your loss. It’s terrible they won’t say anything for sure. Be careful and may the Gods bless you. You will be missed.

4 Likes

My friend. You are not a waste of anyones time.

Anytime you have something to say, you come right back here and say it and keep an eye out on your emails to reply notifications.

Nothing more is required of you to be a member here.

I am sending both your deceased family members my energies that they may be finding peace and awe out there in whatever their belief system was.

Tem

5 Likes

So sorry for your loss, wishing you the best.

5 Likes

Like others, you have my condolences for your losses :people_hugging: I’ve lost two people during the pandemic, though not to Covid, and seeing them in their final days and going to funerals has all been very difficult.

You’re not wasting anyone’s time by being here but I understand if you must step away for yourself. Please take care of yourself, and may your God’s bless and protect you :heart:

5 Likes

I am so sorry for your losses, @FlagrumThorn- my heart aches for you in your time of mourning :pray::candle:

As others have already said, you are not wasting anyone’s time and you are always welcome here :heart: Come back whenever you feel called to- the forum will welcome you home with open arms :people_hugging:

You are in my thoughts- many blessings to you, Larry! :sparkles:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.