November 7th Daily Affirmation

Message to self:

“I feel blessed to be alive.

To be in this imperfectly perfect

moment of now is a gift from heavens.

I love life. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!”

~ Lukas Notes

12 Likes

This is perfect for my day! I’m a year older today & it’s a gorgeous day :heart_eyes: have a great day @christina4

8 Likes

Happy Birthday @Susurrus!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :birthday: :partying_face:
this is absolutely the perfect quote for your special day!

3 Likes

Happy Birthday @Susurrus :birthday: :bird:

4 Likes

Thank you so very much @Deborah813 & @Limeberry ! I love this affirmation on my day!!!

4 Likes

Happy Cakeday @Susurrus! :birthday:

3 Likes

Have a blessed birthday you beautiful soul :birthday::balloon: :balloon::slight_smile:

4 Likes

I hope you had a great day and were able to enjoy time for yourself, you deserve it!! Happy birthday, Krissie!! :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

:tada:Hi Christina,
Happy Birthday
I looked up your name and it says you resemble a flower !!
Bright blessings to you!
Love and light!
Jeannie

4 Likes

Happy Birthday KRISSIE! Hope you had a good day, and a relaxing one too!
:star_struck: :tada: :tada: :balloon:

4 Likes

Thank you everyone. I had a great day at home with my daughter & my family stopped in throughout the day. It was calming for me to feel so much love. We didn’t do much, just hung out at the house, but it was more than enough for me. I hope everyone else had a good day!

Blessed Be :star2:

4 Likes

KRISSIE!!! :confetti_ball: Happy, happy, happy (belated) birthday! :cake: Sorry I missed it- I’m offline on the weekends :sweat_smile: But I hope you had a fantastic day with all the love you deserve! May your birthday welcome in a wonderful year full of many blessings for you- big hugs, love, and light! :hugs::two_hearts:

2 Likes