Ny favorite time of the year

I love the Fall Season. I was supper excited to see all the Halloween items hit the shelves early this year! I found some cute witch mugs I’ve been looking for and coffee to match perfect.

18 Likes

I need those mugs… :laughing: Awesome goodies!

7 Likes

It’s my favorite time of the year too @MsQ
I love your haul! Please let me know how the Pumpkin Pecan Coffee tastes. It sounds delicious!
:black_cat: :heart:

8 Likes

It is also my favorite! Pumpkin spice, Halloween, sweaters, fall leaves, what’s not to love. Love those mugs :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Great haul! I love the little witch in the mug!

6 Likes

OMG, Im so jealous!! Here in Spain Halloween isn’t as important as in other places, so I don’t have so many little spooky, cute thing to buy! And is sad because is my favourite time of the year too!!

11 Likes

Same here in the Netherlands

9 Likes

@SpanishWitchy & @martje are you able to search Amazon for things like this? I know it’s available in the UK, but I’m not sure about the rest of the Europe area. If I hear of anything, I will let you know.! Everyone should be able to have a fun something for the end of the harvest season!

10 Likes

I love those!

6 Likes

I love this time of the year, I wait for Halloween like a child waits for Christmas. I also had my Handfasting on Halloween. Fall is cooler with such beautiful colors.

8 Likes

Those are so cute! I really like the Hocus Pocus one :blush: :coffee: :mage:

4 Likes

Pruzah vuukke! Nice items!
It’s no secret that I love Fall! I went into Big Lots the other day and had to restrain myself from buying all of their Halloween decorations. :laughing: They had a projector that showed skeletons dancing and a large haunted house with lighted windows and sound. I think I might buy them when I go back later.

6 Likes

Yes, you are right a lot of things we can get on Amazon at least in the Netherlands, thanks !

5 Likes

No, today I was looking for Halloween stuff, but I couldn’t find anything :cry:

Not even a witch hat for me, only for kids!!

5 Likes

It’s my favorite and also my most productive time of the year… :joy:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.