in my wildest dreams and possibilities

transcends fear and negativity.

I’m blessed with unshakable

enthusiasm and love for life.”

~ Lukas Notes

5 Likes

Once again perfect!:grin:

3 Likes

I really needed this today. In about 10 to 15 minutes my hearing will start. Thank you for the lovely post once again! Have a great day!

3 Likes

The entire affirmation is beautiful, but that first phrase just resonates perfectly!

Everything is magically and perfectly aligning in my life

Ohhhh~ I love this! :star_struck:

1 Like

I’m just now getting to my notifications here but I hope everything went well! I know anxiety of not knowing will get the best of you. After, it’s like oh that went better than I thought.

2 Likes

@christina4 that is exactly what happened. I had a huge build up and then during the hearing I was a little bit of everywhere. I was pacing my room, I was hot and sweaty, I had tears… I hate talking about my disabilities and what I can and can’t do on my own. It makes me feel like a bump on a log and I get very self defeated. Once I hung up the phone and after I had my meeting with the lawyer afterward, I felt a lot better and could go about my day. Now it’s the waiting part that is going to be hard. Only because online from the site it said that it could take anywhere from 2 weeks to 3 months to receive a decision and that the average wait time is 8 weeks. I just feel like a year and a month has gone by and I’ve waited long enough. I don’t have any control over this part, so it’s learning not to dwell too much on it. I know it’s early but I know my anxiety so I’ve just identified something to watch out for in the near future.

I’m going to see the affirmation for today and I will talk to you soon! Have a great day!

1 Like