October Bucket List

I’ll have to take a look - @maudot7 I don’t wear much now as I have been so sick, but it always makes me smile to purchase them anyway!!! Lol :nail_care:

5 Likes

Before I broke my leg/ankle Thursday I did get a few local pictures of the season here in Litchfield County, CT - so enjoy some pics from my neck of the woods — this time of year is magickal!!! The night time one is of the new/dark moon night!

9 Likes

AND… here are some of all the pumpkins - I have a close friend up the road with a pumpkin, Xmas tree, apple and vineyard farm:

9 Likes

Gorgeous pictures!!

What?? You broke your leg Thursday?! Are you ok now other than having a cast. I am so sorry that happened to you!! Heal fast!!:heart::heart:

5 Likes

Yeah @Phoenix_Rose I got dizzy and fell because of the side effects from last week’s intense chemo — this has been brutal!! Xoxo

5 Likes

Wow, these pictures are so beautiful!!! All the photos are so full of colors! It’s giving me goosebumps!! I’m a little bit jealous, here in Spain we dont have nothing like this or even similar!

I would love to visit the USA in this time of the year, not only for all the Halloween stuff I would love to buy (jejeje), but also for the pumpkin experience!!

5 Likes

It sounds rough. Big hugs. :hugs:

5 Likes

@jan_TheGreenWitch goodness love!! Be easy!! Thanks for sharing the gorgeous pictures!

5 Likes

This discussion has closed as the month of October has come and gone- hopefully you were able to cross everything off your October Bucket List! :fallen_leaf: :sparkles: