October Bucket List

I like :+1: your nails I like going to Walmart they have many witchy nails to choose from!
Jeannie

6 Likes

OOO @Jeannie1 AND purple love these!

@Phoenix_Rose I still need to put mine on from Colorstreet - you two have inspired me further!!! :nail_care:

5 Likes

Sometimes even just the backyard or neighborhood park can become a great set for a fun photoshoot- all it takes is a little creativity (and the ability to ignore curious neighbors/passerby :joy::+1: )

Those are those gorgeous nails- are those little bats I see in the details? :bat: :star_struck: Really pretty and so perfect for the season, Jeannie! :two_hearts:

5 Likes

To continue with the Hocus Pocus stuff, I found a Tarot deck in amazon with Hocus Pocus drawings!! And of course, I bought it, I hope they send it to me soon so I can post some pictures! I hope this deck helps me to connects a little bit with the tarot, LOL!

I don’t have kids (yet), and I’m close to my 30’s but I still LOVE dressing up every time I have a chance! This year I’m going to dress up as a witch who finally found her path!! :heart:

7 Likes

Baby witch bucket list:

1. Visit haunted school house locally to me( Madison school house in Germantown ohio)
  2. Celebrate Witch’s New Year for first time
  3. Dress up with my husband( 18 years and first time we did together.
  4. Let go of all thr negative baggage and set future goals!
  5. Have or attend a bonfire
  6. Check out local witch’s vendor market
    And of course carve pumpkins and hand out tricks and treats
7 Likes

Oh I could definitely go for the pumpkin liquers :yum:

6 Likes

Medea’s Bucket List:

• Starting on my Birthday, Oct. 22, 19-- (I forgot the year, LOL), I am going to start once a month, homeschooling a topic of choice. It can be anything they want to learn. For example: a birdhouse, using a computer and so on…

• Taking my (4) four Grandbabies to a farm market. They have hayrides and you can watch how Apple Cider is made. Then everyone gets a glass along with a donut.

• Go to my daughter’s house on Halloween Night and help her pass out candy. This time will be different, I am getting dressed-up…omg.

Note: My daughter lives about 45 mins. away and I did not make to out there last year. I did not get over it until Christmas. I cried every time I talked them.

4 Likes

You have a great list! You reminded me of a few I have wanted to do but haven’t.
Thanks for the reminders. Blessed Be,
Medea

6 Likes

@mary25 Hi. If I lived in Viriginia, I would defiantly be going. It sounds like a great time. The seance also sounds like interesting; fun, scary, and learning something new.

4 Likes

@Susurrus I have always wanted to go to a Corn Maze but never did because the movie “Children of the Corn” scared me to death…LOL

4 Likes

@Eliza_01 Awesome Pictures!

Mote It Be,
Medea

5 Likes

@BryWisteria

:heavy_check_mark: Hunt for mushrooms in the woods :mushroom:

Never heard of a mushroom hunt! Sounds like fun! My friend is trying to come up with different idea’s than the usual one’s and I believe this one qualifies.

Blessed Be,
Medea

4 Likes

@MeganB Now that sounds live a fun and relaxing evening. I am going to put that on my Bucket list for next year.

Blessed Be,
Medea

4 Likes

@MeganB I am watching Demon Slayer right now! I love that show for some reason :melting_face:

I’m partial for the Slayer for the Halloween custom.

4 Likes

@AileyGrey I must agree with you “October is the perfect month for walks outside!” I live in Upstate New York, and we are in peak season for the foliage.

Image Source

7 Likes

@Susurrus I LOVE THIS!! Maybe I will find a spell to get a quick husband so we can go out dressed up like that, too!! :woman_mage:

6 Likes

That sounds like so much fun! I hope you and your grandkids all have a blast- please enjoy a donut and some cider for me too! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :doughnut:

It is fun! I am lost if I go on my own (I can hardly tell the good mushrooms from the bad mushrooms, and there are some very poisonous ones out there!) but mushroom hunting is loving called the “national pastime” here in Poland- the woods are full of happy mushroom hunters in the fall! :mushroom: :fallen_leaf:

It’s not as popular in other places, but sometimes you can go on a mushroom tour- my aunt lives in the US in North Carolina and loves to go on guided tours with a mushroom expert. If it is something that interests you, I recommend it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Absolutely gorgeous shot, Ailey- you live in a truly magickal place! :sparkles::heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Thank you for your enlightening replies my son just came home from North Carolina but he was going back next week I’m pretty sure I have to tell him about it his girl has an 11-year-old that might be something fun for them to go do too!

6 Likes

Hi @jan_TheGreenWitch , I just saw that Color street has all these plaids for Christmas, I s as m drooling!!

4 Likes

These are awesome nails! Sorry for my delay in responding- Covid sucks.

4 Likes