Older eclectic solitary, trying something new

Hi all,

I accidentally landed on the path of witchcraft in my teens, and my mother (long deceased now) showed me ways on omens, focusing the mind and energy towards certain outcomes, reading people and situations, and more. I don’t know how/where she learned it, only that she taught me some of what she knew and how she helped people. I have never been a member of a coven before, was always solitary and just did my own thing. So this is a very new experience for me, but I am so impressed with the site and the information presented, I had to give it a try. I – like a few others here – tried the first quiz (10/10), and decided to chance the Final Quiz (same thing). I’ve been through a number of lessons and “tip sheets” on a variety of topics here, all of which I can make good use of. So, thank you for having me here – blessings all around.

Summer Moon (summer13)

14 Likes

Welcome to the forum @summer13 I am so happy you’re here - I had similar situation to you as a solitary green witch most of my life and came to Infinite Roots in July as if I was being led by a reign. I love it here and am so blessed to know everyone and have the support / ideas and give the same to all the magickal practitioners here. Blessed be! :green_heart:

7 Likes

Hello and welcome home :infinite_roots: Summer Moon

I’m so thankful :pray: and happy :smiling_face: that your path led you here @summer13! I am Marsha, also an older eclectic solitary witch. Congratulations :partying_face: on passing your quiz with perfect scores!

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always
The Other Marsha

5 Likes

Welcome @summer13! I have only recently arrived here myself and as others have sed I felt like I was led her and also an older solitary electic whose eclecticism has had me wandering many paths. The heart and wisdom present in the members of this coven is deep and wide and very welcoming. All blessings!

7 Likes

Hi @summer13! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Congratulations on passing the course, that’s wonderful! And it’s so neat that your mother was able to pass on her knowledge to you! Don’t worry too much about being part of a group, we’re very easy going here and you can join in as you like. It’s all good.

If you have any questions about anything just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

5 Likes

Welcome glad you made it here…

6 Likes

Welcome :heart: I’m glad you experienced that connection with your mother. It’s like a family here, you’ll love it!

6 Likes

Merry meet @summer13,

I’m also jumping on the welcome wagon to say hello- it’s a pleasure to meet you! :blush:

Congrats on passing the quizzes with flying colors, you’re already on a roll! :raised_hands: I hope you continue to enjoy exploring the content both on the main Spells8 site as well as here in the forum- there certainly is a lot to jump into! :books::heart:

Like others have said, if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to reach out- your coven is happy to help! Please make yourself at home here :infinite_roots:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Welcome @summer13 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at the Infinite Roots Coven :infinite_roots: Like you, I’ve never been part of an in-person coven. Having a community here at Spells8 means a lot to me and I’m glad it means a lot to you as well! :clap: Your mom sounds like she was a cool person. Reading omens and looking into symbolism is a lot of what witchcraft and paganism is about. You’ve got a headstart, that’s for sure!

We’re happy to have you here and I look forward to getting to know you more :blush:

:green_heart: Megan

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.