Oof what a hectic couple of weeks it has been LOL

Just wanted to say hello and I’ve been away for almost 3 weeks ugh I didn’t have time for anything. My boyfriend came to visit from Spain and I was soooo busy with work and catching up with him (long distance relationship), so I didn’t do any spells, meditations or even had time to have a look at the forum :rofl:

Well, I’m back now and will catch up with all the posts :slight_smile:

Happy Monday to all :heart:

P.S: @BryWisteria thank you so much for the shoutout and the cool new badge :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Aww, I’m glad you got some time with your boyfriend! That’s important, especially when you have a long-distance relationship. Glad you’re back though, we missed you!

6 Likes

Awww @Amethyst thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I really missed being on the forum :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Welcome back!! You were missed! I’m glad you had fun with your boyfriend. It’s great to hear good news while you were away.

6 Likes

Thanks @christina4 :heart: it’s not so easy being in a long distance LOL. We only see each other like 4 times a year so I give all my attention to the relationship when we do meet. This time was a bit different though because I had a lot of work, but we were together, so that’s what matters :slight_smile: I’m so happy to be back!

5 Likes

I hope you had a wonderful time with your boyfriend! It’s always nice when we get a moment to catch up with those we care about :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Thank you and I did :slight_smile: It’s always great to be together :heart:

5 Likes

Welcome back, at the risk of sounding like an echo, I’m happy you had some good quality time with your boyfriend. I try to do similar things with the ones I care about the most too.

I hope your week continues to be a great one!

4 Likes

Welcome back, @Peridot!

You’re very welcome about the badge, thanks again for joining in the Higher Powers challenge! :partying_face:

That is so exciting that your bf was able to visit you- it sounds like you had a great time together! I was in a long-distance relationship with my partner for a while before we were able to be together and I know it can be tough. But those special moments when you’re finally together make it all worth it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Enjoy catching up in the forum and I hope your week is off to a great start! :sparkles:

4 Likes