Opal Information 💎

**Opal**

Mineral Family: Silicate Quartz Group
Structure: Mineraloid (not a mineral)
Hardness: 5.5-6.5
Numerology Vibration: 8
Chakra: Opal occurs in nearly all colors and dominant color energies may be utilized to stimulate corresponding chakras.
Zodiac: Libra
Element: Water

Opal is good for optimism, enthusiasm and creativity. It allows for the release inhibitions inspiring love and passion. Opal enhances cosmic consciousness and stimulates flashes of intuition and insight, yet it’s a protective stone for deep inner work, meditations, and lower world Shamanic journeys.

•Its so hard to get the cameras to focus on the pretty flashes. I have 2 more but you get the idea.

7 Likes

Not to be confused with Opalite, which is man made…and looks like this:

6 Likes

I have 2 little pyramids & I wonder which one they are, they are iridescent like them, but not as opaque as the Opalite. I’ll have to research what they are now!

5 Likes

Research is good. If it was pricey, than I’d assume it’s real opal. But ultimately it’s up to you. There are many man made opals. It’s good money. In no way am I trying to discourage you but I bought fakes and was pissed!

5 Likes

On a side note, they were free gifts with my purchase & they are very small. So I have no idea. I will see if I can find out & get back to you.

5 Likes

I collected a few opals (not sure if they were real or man made) as a child, as opal is an October birthstone :blush::gem: I wonder if they’re still around somewhere, hiding in boxes at my parent’s place! Would love to find them again- it is a very beautiful stone :sparkles:

3 Likes

I found out! The little pyramids are opalite! They are very pretty. They were my free gift.

3 Likes

Aren’t they pretty…

3 Likes