Oracle Cards Info?

The book should have come with the deck. There is a Moonology books, but that is more about setting intentions with the new moon and see them come to fruition on the full.

You may want to email the author of the book though, see if she’s got extra books for her cards. It’s worth a shot.

4 Likes

So, I got the link from my friend and it’s a ripoff from China apparently. The title says with guidebook & then every single review says they didnt get a guidebook either. Pretty sad :frowning:

3 Likes

Perfect timing as I just bought myself the self love Oracle deck by akal Pritam .

How do you bless an Oracle deck ?

3 Likes

I’m sorry, that sounds like a counterfeit deck then. Don’t know what to tell you about those.

1 Like

I did it the same way I did my tarot cards. They’re not that different.

1 Like

I recommend this lesson: Clearing Ritual for a Tarot Deck. It has plenty of ideas for blessing a new deck!

There’s also a Forum topic about it: Cleansing and clearing my tarot deck

That sucks!! There are lots of people selling fake stuff on Aliexpress, Wish, sometimes reselling them on eBay, Etsy and Amazon.

Obviously you can still use the deck. Intention is what matters, and your friend shared that with you not really knowing what it was. Just make sure that you have all the cards that should be in the deck!

6 Likes

My deck didn’t come with a book either. I have the moonology deck too. Is there a qr code on the back? And yes they are knockoffs from China! I bought a couple. At least this deck comes with the QR code for the book! Shamanic healing Oracle didn’t. But if you don’t have the code, I’ll just send you the link I have.
EDIT: here you are hun, https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lptaP8aS2hcfF_W_sl9S8WHm9nC_Z_8c/view?usp=drivesdk

Needless to say, I’m ordering from my usual place from now on.

3 Likes

It’s usually written in the beginning of the booklets.

1 Like

I left a bad review too!

1 Like

Sorry to hear it wasn’t what you expected, @Haley! Francisco is right- you can absolutely still use the deck, as it is your intention that truly matters! It looks like @christina4 was kind and shared the booklet, so you should be ready to read the cards! :grin:

Perhaps you could also use them to help clarify tarot readings, to pick a card of the day and study it, or even to inspire your artwork! :art: However you chose to use them, the cards are lovely and it sounds like a nice gift from a friend. Enjoy! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I’ve used them to clarify tarot bc I’m still figuring out the overall message for tarot.

2 Likes

The QR code took me to some spammy website, so I definitely appreciate the link. It made me request access, so if you get a request, that’s me! Thank you darling!

1 Like

I ended cleansing my deck by wiping them down with a smokeless protection spray as well as the spells 8 tools consecration spell so i could connect with them and make sure their thoroughly cleansed before use.

5 Likes

You’re welcome :blush: I just replied to the email. I guess I just had to add you as a viewer.

3 Likes

I have a smudge spray too. I love using it. I ordered mine from a friend of mine, Kaitlin. She has a huge garden and a greenhouse on a humongous property. Goals!! When I order from her, she throws in extras. Last time, she gifted me a lucid dreaming salve. Oh baby! I love it like no other! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

Ive never heard of a lucid dream salve what do you do with it ?

3 Likes

Everyone uses I’d differently. I dab a little on my third eye, temples and behind my ears before I let down for the night. It aids lucid dreaming. I don’t remember the ingredients but there’s mugwort and lavender.

4 Likes

The bottle of your smokeless protection spray is gorgeous, Kira-Marie! :heart_eyes: But my favorite thing about it is that the first ingredient listed is “love” :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: A spray like that is a quick, easy, and potent way to cleanse tarot and oracle decks! :flower_playing_cards:

4 Likes

I thought it was cute too. I love that they added the black tourmaline to it. Ill definitely get some other sprays too as they have a chakra collection.

This spray smells really good too.

3 Likes

Who makes these? What’s their website? Do you like them? So many questions!!

2 Likes