Our most sacred holiday is approaching

merry meet my fellow brothers and sisters how is everyone doing,I am doing good getting myself prepaired for one of our most important holidays coming up the end of this month the witches newyear and the time to reflect on our ansesters and the ones that have passed reciently i am also getting myself prepaired to initiate one of my students offically into the wicca on this holiday as well as a handfasting on yule this year and tring to get the funds together for a wiccan based store i have been working on getting up and running just wanted to say hi to everyone merry meet merry part and merry meet again blessed be Summer phoenix

7 Likes

Merry meet @nathaniel1!

Wow, it sounds like you have some wonderful plans and exciting happenings for both the upcoming Samhain as well as for Yule! Wishing you all the best with the handfasting ceremony, I am sure it will be lovely :blush::christmas_tree:

Wow! That is a very fun goal to have- wishing you all the best with it, Nathaniel! If you decide to have an online/web version of the store, please feel free to share the URL and we can add it to the list of Coven Member Shops :grinning:

I can’t help but notice your name here- it is beautiful! :fire: Would you like to update your username to reflect this name? It is easy to do- here is a guide with step-by-step instructions:

β†’ How to Change Your Name and Username on Spells8

(If you have any questions or need any help, just say the world and I or another Mod will be happy to lend a hand :handshake:)

Blessed be! :sparkles:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.