Out of our comfort zone

My friend and I both felt like we were in a creative funk and sometimes you just need to do something outside your comfort zone to shake stuff up. So we decided it would be a great idea to dress up…hike through the woods and do a photoshoot for :poop: and giggles.

It was just what both of us needed…we laughed so hard we cried, we almost pee’d ourselves several times (if you have had babies - you will relate! lol) and we both fell, again, several times (lol) trying to get into some of these positions. LOL It was such a fun day and the weather was perfect. I hope you enjoy these - we certainly had a fun day full of laughing and bonding.

The moral of the story is: “I am going to keep having fun every day I have left, because there is no other way of life. You just have to decide whether you are a Tigger or an Eeyore.” – Randy Pausch

Uploading: IMG_2008-edit - Copy.jpg…

24 Likes

Absolutely fabulous xxx

7 Likes

12 Likes

WOW! Very inspiring.

6 Likes

Aww you ladies look so pretty. It sounds like a wonderful day. Getting dressed up and having a laugh with friends is the best.

6 Likes

Those look stunning @SilverBear - looks like you both had a blast and the souls made the most of it.

I agree, sometimes doing something like this is the best thing in life, for our experience here in these physical bodies and for healing.

Having no care for anyone else’s thoughts, having a laugh, a blast, enjoying it out with nature and not scared of getting down and dirty with it.

Tem

6 Likes

Oh I relate :grin: that’s a beautiful shoot!! Sounds like you had so much fun!! It’s great to get out and do something a little spooky!!

6 Likes

I loove the pictures, you both look amazing! keep doing that :smiley:

6 Likes

I definitely relate & the photo shoot was great! Awesome job ladies!

4 Likes

That is SO awesome! I loved the pictures

5 Likes

Absolutely stunning photos! I love it. That would have been such an amzing feeling hiking through the woods with a whole new perspective of having fun every day. Thank you so much for sharing. That was a really nice way to start a Saturday morning with some positive and carefree vibes! :purple_heart:

5 Likes

These are great, you look fabulous! :revolving_hearts:

6 Likes

Awesome pictures! It sounds as if you had great fun! What a wonderful way to get out of a rut.

6 Likes

You look amazing and tremendously cool! :slight_smile: LOVE it :slight_smile: I wish I could pull it off

7 Likes

Thank you everyone. It was a great day for sure!

5 Likes

You two are rocking those outfits- it looks like you both had a blast! :laughing: :+1: Halloween is the perfect occasion to let loose and let your inner child be free for some fun times. Good for you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Just got this one over the weekend…holy moly! I LOVE this one!!!

7 Likes

WOW. You look like a movie star in this one @SilverBear!

3 Likes

Thank you! She keeps trickling them to me as she edits them… lol Expect to see more! Hope you don’t get sick of seeing my mug lol

3 Likes

Never! :star_struck: You’re looking great in these!

3 Likes