Paper Fortune Teller

https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/review?uri=urn:aaid:scds:US:5dbdf857-6c75-4b3b-b4ad-243bc4f29cd5
Here is a free printable paper fortune teller.

8 Likes

Let me know if it doesn’t work. I got it off of the website from my school. And I don’t have a dang printer so I hope you all could print it out and have fun with it!

2 Likes

Lovely thanks! I’ll print tomorrow and let you know :blush:

3 Likes

Thank you so much! I will use this with my daughter. She has started being interested in crystals and what I do with the moon on our back porch. It’s exciting that she has an interest and likes to learn about what I am doing.

2 Likes

Ok thanks :slight_smile::sparkling_heart::crystal_ball: I can’t wait to print mine!

2 Likes

My kids adore crystals, too. My daughter has her own collection bc she was always harassing me for mine and broke one. She’s a kid, what can I do?

2 Likes

Now how do you start using it?

5 Likes

ut oh! This can be tricky.:rofl: Ok here we go…Pick a color from the top flaps. Then spell out the color you picked. But as you spell out your color, open it with your fingers inside but underneath. Then open it a little and pick what’s on those flaps. And so on. Hope you get the hang of it. It’s difficult to explain.

3 Likes

Please if you can watch a video lol I didn’t explain it thoroughly. Grr. :crazy_face: It’s so funny trying to explain the fortune teller a.

3 Likes

LOL thanks for the explanation :laughing: it’s been a while but I do remember the motions!!

The correspondences are useful but is there any other way to use it? like as a game?

2 Likes

Sounds just like my daughter. Exactly.

She was actually the first one to use the fortune teller. She had a lot of fun and then looked up the stones to see if she had any of them yet. So I think tomorrow we are making a trip to the Stone Store :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I’d have to look into it more. But I’m sure you can use it as a game. I remember writing my own answers and somebody else would ask a question and I’d make the hand motions then they’d eventually get their answer all the way at the bottom. It’s hard to explain without showing it.

2 Likes

This brings back so many memories!!! :heart_eyes: My friends and I used to make these all the time back in school- writing secrets and funny notes in the inner flaps. These are really fun and nostalgic, I haven’t seen one in years! :blush:

Thanks for sharing the template and bringing back some fond old memories, @christina4! :two_hearts: And good luck to @francisco- there’s a bit of a learning curve, but it’s fun once you get the hang of it! :grin:

3 Likes

Memories! So much fun to make these.

2 Likes

This looks like fun! I remember making these as a child, but this is more appropriate to our interests! Thank you again.

3 Likes

Man, I tried explaining this but is sounds confusing. Basically it is a game. In this context it is useful for learning correspondences. Girls made these in school and called them fortune-tellers. We made up things to put on each flap.

4 Likes

Anytime I like to share the free stuff I always seem to come across. It’s almost impossible to explain it exactly so anyone can understand…my case anyway🤣

3 Likes

Thats cool, we used to do those in school… if I can get my folded right lol Thank you for sharing!

3 Likes

You’re welcome @roxanne :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes