Passed my other quiz

Evening all nice to meet you all i have passed my 2nd quiz

16 Likes

That’s fabulous. Well done :green_heart:

10 Likes

Congratulations :tada:

10 Likes

Hi, @elaine! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

That’s so great you’re going through the quizzes! Congratulations on passing another one! What kind of magic are you interested in? I like candle magic and chants myself. If you’re not sure, that’s okay. The lessons you’re going through will help you figure it out. I look forward to getting to know you!

12 Likes

Congrats @elaine on passing your 2nd Quiz :partying_face: :tada: :heart:

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum @elaine! Congratulations :tada: on passing the quizzes :confetti_ball:

I’m Susurrus, a moderator here at Spells8. I hope you feel at home! Feel free to ask any questions you may have & jump in on any open topic! Start your own if you would like to share anything with us too :hugs: We love to learn & we all support each other’s unique paths.

I look forward to learning with you :infinite_roots:

11 Likes

Pleasure to meet you too, @elaine - congrats on passing the quiz, that’s awesome! :partying_face:

Make yourself at home here! :heart:

Blessed be

9 Likes

Congratulations and welcome, @elaine :tada:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

8 Likes

Congratulations cheers

8 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball: :clap: :hugs::heart:

8 Likes

Hi love you know the meditating lessons can you do one after the other or do you do 1 of the lessons a day xx

8 Likes

You can do as many as you like. My only advice make sure you check any box at the bottom of the lesson. So it counts. And you don’t have to go back and remark them to get a certificate.

8 Likes

Ok thankyou love i appreciate your response i dont come on here much to talk to people because i feel like i am intruding everyones conversations lol xxx

8 Likes

I know how you feel believe me I have no other friends than here. I will let you know this is a safe place.a haven. Please please know that you are the utmost welcome here. Everyone will love you for what and who you are. Your not alone anymore. We stand together and are here for each other the best we can be. Feel free to jump in. Please ask questions talk about your experience, feel free to join in. Your absolutely not intruding. I’d love to hear more from you. Your welcome in every post please feel free

6 Likes

We learn stuff from each other and bounce ideas and ask questions. :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

Just want to second Devenne’s wonderful reply- you’re most welcome here, Elaine! :heart: The forum is an open, public space for discussing magick. All magick-lovers are warmly encouraged to join the conversation if they feel called to! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Be at home here! :hugs: :two_hearts:

8 Likes

Hello :wave: Yes, it’s as @Devenne said – you can do as many as you like at once. I do recommend taking your time and going slow, but that’s not a requirement :blush:

I understand that feeling! :hugs: Don’t worry, though - there’s no intrusion and everyone is always welcome to hop right into the conversations!

8 Likes

Thankyou all xx

7 Likes

@ elaine congratulations!
welcome to our company! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Welcome, @elaine! It’s lovely to meet you. :black_heart: And congratulations on passing your second quiz! How are you finding the courses?

I’m Katerina, and I currently reside in Australia with my partner and two cats. :smile: And I’m excited to welcome you into this wonderful space. :black_heart:

8 Likes