Past Life Regression 🪄

For this challenge, I would love to share my past life regression therapy that I had gone to a couple years ago. It was in NYC. It explains a lot!

As I relaxed on the sofa, all I could hear was a voice guiding me to my past life. It was like I was in a movie. I looked at my hands, my feet my surroundings. I was in the woods near a castle. I was with my lover (boyfriend) and we were playing hide and seek. Just having fun. We were so in love. (My memory skipped around a bit). I was in the castle :european_castle: and I was looking out of the window awaiting my man. Then I decided to go out to look for him. Somehow, I get the feeling that I was a fighter and I hurt people with my huge sword :dagger: that was wrapped somehow on my shoulders and on my back. If that makes sense. I ended up getting into an argument with somebody who said that my boyfriend died in a fight. I told the man he was lying and we continued to argue. He ended up leaving. I jumped off my horse (oh sorry, I was on a horse :horse:) and I bawled my heart out! :sob: I made it back to the castle and I asked some lady to confirm this and it was true. (It’s so real, I’m actually crying now). I can understand how I’m loving being single because I don’t want my heart broke. And I am a fighter, I’m a warrior. My last name in Latin is warrior.

I had another regression done with this same person I went to with this last regression. It was so good I had to go back. This time I went back to the Native American culture. I was a female healer with a daughter who loved to run around. So many people came to me for help. I was so happy to help everyone! The tribe made me my own type of healing tent. I was in my glories. That’s all I could get out of that one.

One last time, I went back to this guy in NYC. This past life, I was Egyptian. I don’t recall what my role was. There were people everywhere in some type of building worshipping a Goddess. (Like a church of some sort.). But I had on sandals. Lapis jewelry as an offering. The clothing was beautifully designed. I couldn’t explain it if I tried. But it was the typical clothing that you’d see in Nat Geo. I guess that was my life, I worshipped a Goddess as I do now! :blush:

As part of my role in this life, I’d like to share a project I made for the Triple Goddess:

I’m not sure if you can see it, but there are 4 candles and the triple moon :first_quarter_moon_with_face::full_moon_with_face::last_quarter_moon_with_face:

And as part of my history, I’d like to share a card spread from the part of my family I wish I knew more about!

The cards I received were:

Totem:
Keyword-belonging
when you’re uncertain of which action to take, look at your own totem, whether personal or shared. Acknowledge your core beliefs and act accordingly.

The Dream Catcher:
Keyword-choice
Cultivate discernment and make sure you understand all the subtleties before jumping to conclusions.

The Calumet
Keyword-Peace
Find a way to create a peaceful, mutually beneficial solution, honoring and respecting others involved.

There ya have it, my weekly challenge entry!

(From the book, The American Indian Secrets of Crystal Healing by Luv Bourault)

Blockquote

5 Likes

Wow. You got some wonderful details out of your past life regressions. I’m gonna try to do that tomorrow, the guided meditation, and see if I can do it. :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

I bet you’ll have met me before :wink:

5 Likes

I bet we’ve been friends before! :hugs:

5 Likes

I know we were :blush::butterfly:

4 Likes

Those are all amazing experiences, @Christina4- it sounds like you had several really successful past life regressions! :star_struck: I’ve never done one with a professional before, but reading your experiences makes me want to give it a try :blush:

Thanks so much for sharing! :sparkles:

4 Likes

It’s amazing!! I want to go back to see if I can connect more with this life. Like to see why I have certain phobias or love crystals.

3 Likes

Also, when I was in Pre-K, there was a fire drill. I ran out that building, across the street and around the corner. The school asked if I was ever in a fire or had trauma from one. Nope! But, that’s my biggest fear or phobia!!! I say this because I believe it has something to do with a past life.

3 Likes

Would you be able to share who you did your regression with? I’ve been looking into this and I’m from NYC.

6 Likes

Sorry, no information about the past life expert in NYC (hopefully the wonderful @christina4 can help you there!) but just wanted to jump in and say hello, @tatyana- welcome to the forum! :blush:

Wishing you all the best with exploring your past lives! Blessed be :sparkles:

5 Likes

Sure. I believe his name was Daniel Ryan in Manhattan. I came across a video of an example of what he does.

Let me know how you like it.

5 Likes