Patience Spell/Anti Anxiety Jar Spell

Oh, you are very welcome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I am sorry to hear that your mum is very ill; that isnā€™t easy :people_hugging: I hope you can find time to relax, maybe sneak away and do some shower meditations or bath soaks or cleanses. They can be adapted for showers or other ways too! I do that all the time because I no longer have a bath & sometimes I use them differently while Iā€™m in my room or even in the family roomā€¦ thatā€™s dependent on what it is & who is home with me :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Sometimes, I walk to the mailbox or my backyard, go to my room to get something, or get changed to sneak in a few moments to breathe & just kind of recharge a bit. I hope you both are able to find some comfort & feel better soon :revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

Oh yes, I do baths and cleaning. White roses keeps me alive from had to toes. I just canā€™t meditate when I am under pressureā€¦I need to work on that :blush: Anyway thank you very much for your tips and encouragement. I much appreciated.

Love & light
Blessed beā€‹:pray::heart::pray::woman_fairy::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

4 Likes