Patience Spell/Anti Anxiety Jar Spell

Good evening. I know @berta was looking forward to me writing an easy spell for anxiety. I actually wound up doing a patience spell and and anti anxiety spell jar. Both are with ingredients that are easily available to anyone. I uploaded them both as pdf files so if anyone else would like to use them, they may. I had the ideas and found a few through searching and using my own intuition and came up with my own. I am going to do both tomorrow, today I am having some mobility and pain issues so I’m down with the couch life right now.Anti Anxiety Spell Jar.pdf (2.8 MB) and Patience Spell.pdf (2.7 MB)

Please let me know what you think of them! I would love to hear what others have to say! I’m still relatively new to writing my own spells. I feel good about these ones though!

17 Likes

@Susurrus Thank you so much… just printed them out (and since I have stressed all day)… I am happy at the moment to be zoning out on the couch myself. :slight_smile: I am thrilled to have these Krissie!

7 Likes

Oh, you’re so welcome @berta ! Maybe my writing talent is for spells and not so much poems anymore. I hope they serve you well and for your highest good! I’m going to make some me-time tomorrow for a shadow meditation and to do these spells.

8 Likes

These are great, @Susurrus! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you :blush:

9 Likes

No problem! I am going to do them tomorrow with a witchy pinecone ornament & I am going to make a witch ball for the tree with Peanut. I think after today she will like seeing it every day on the tree. Then we can move them to our rooms afterward. After the season, I am going to bury the pinecone in my backyard.

I hope they help! :star2:

8 Likes

Lovely spell @Susurrus! And you wrote great little chants to go with them. Way to go! These look really great! Well done!

6 Likes

@Amethyst… I think my creative writing is better with spells and such. I seem to have a blooming knack for them!

7 Likes

@Susurrus, thank you. I’m saving these in my online Book of Shadows. You are a gifted spell writer.

7 Likes

They’re really very good, and it’s difficult to rhyme like that. You did great!

6 Likes

Oh my, thank you both, @Amethyst & @praecog29 so much! It really means a lot to me. You have no idea. Creatively, I have been having a block this season. I’m happy to know that I have other talents as well.

7 Likes

You have oodles of talent @Susurrus! I’ve seen those ornaments you make and I know you work on shirts too. It’s just your hand holding you back, not your mind. You’ll get there when you’re healed!

7 Likes

AGREE!!!

7 Likes

Thank you @berta, all of you have made my day!

7 Likes

These are so gorgeous @Susurrus! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Thank you @Limeberry! I really appreciate it! I am going to do both of them later this morning. I would start now, but my daughter had an emotional day and wanted to sleep in my bed last night. She is snoozing away with my dog Moonshine.

7 Likes

These are great Krissie! :heart_eyes::clap::grin:
I saved them both to add to my Bos.
Thank you

6 Likes

Oh you are so welcome! Today I’m going to do a pinecone ornament & a witch’s ball & the patience spell. Tomorrow I will do the anti anxiety spell & some other things. Theres too many grumpy people at my house today & I definitely need patience. The rest of my witchy things I want to do i can do tomorrow because I’ll be the only one home.

6 Likes

Not just one but TWO amazing spells from talented @Susurrus! Oh these were a treat to read- and I have to say how much I love the paper you wrote them on! There is something heartwarming about reading a handwritten spell crafted with love :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: And your handwriting is so neat, too! If I want to write such lovely handwritten spells I need to work on my penmanship :laughing:

Thanks so much for sharing, Krissie! :heart:

5 Likes

Thank you so much. I love that paper too! I use it in my BOS for all kinds of things and my handwriting… I don’t know it’s just how it comes out! I like creating the spells I feel like they mean more when they are from the person.

5 Likes

Thank you very much, I was really needed this spell as I have been looking after my 86 year old mum that’s is seriously ill. She only wants me to look after her, therefore I haven’t left time to relax. Now that I have finished my spiritual Herbalism course I will be able to participate in our community group. Thanks again for the Spells and tips. Warmest wishes to everyone.:woman_fairy::woman_fairy::rose::four_leaf_clover::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

6 Likes