Physical Pentacle anyone?

So beautiful! They are stunning jewelry pieces :blush: Thing is my altar only fits in the West direction therefore i keep thinking it is North for some reasonā€¦

5 Likes

I found a cool brass compass very beautiful for a bargin i a brass selling shop that sold antique items. This helped me figure out which direction i had to place the elemental and directional mini wall posters i got online which also show what chakra, crystals, herbs and vegetables and even what other things such as activities can be utilised for this directionā€¦ :blush:

6 Likes

Oooā€¦ is the company online or in your area? I would be interested to see their items! Thank you :blush:

5 Likes

Online! Hereā€™s the link:

7 Likes

I use my phone too. :relaxed: I would use it in the beginning to figure out where to place my paper compass so that then during the ritual I could use that as a reference.

6 Likes

I love the jewelry from Blessed Be Magick. I hope to be able to get some soon. I have their free daily planner and get emails from them that I find really informational.

7 Likes

I really like the pentacle you have. It looks very metallic and interesting!

The jewelry is really pretty too, though Iā€™m not too big on jewelry myself ā€“ I could see myself wearing these discreetly! They would even be easy to charm for yourself or others, too!

4 Likes

Iā€™m not a big jewelry person either, and Iā€™m definitely a closet witch, so Iā€™m not ā€œout.ā€ But thatā€™s why I like this dainty jewelry that can be a delicate accessory (especially in high-end places where I really donā€™t want to draw attention to it but still feel connected to my faith). They also have these in rose gold and silver, and they have Hekateā€™s wheel, Lilithā€™s sigil, merkabas, the Triple Goddess, the Horned God, the Ankh and Eye of Horus (both of which I also have), and more I think. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Oooā€¦ I found a few beautiful pieces! I alos went through the diiferent blog posts & articles. Itā€™s a pretty wellrpunded site, especially for just starting to find your way! Im going to bookmark that one! Thank you for sharing :hugs:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.