Pisces ♓ Season

Thank you so much @BryWisteria! I hope you have a great day too! I have a feeling it’s going to be awesome today, I even pulled the Three of Cups this morning when I did my tarot. LOL.

I’ve always felt more emotional than what most people say air signs are so maybe I am feeling the influence of Pisces. I see bits of myself in both signs, that’s for sure. Then again I think I can see something in each sign that is a part of me so who knows?

Thanks for the Birthday wishes! :birthday:

7 Likes

You’re very welcome, @Amethyst! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: And ohhhh that’s interesting- your emotional depth may indeed be the influence of Pisces! :pisces: :blush:

It sounds like you are very in tune with your horoscopes- I personally think that means that you know yourself very well! :raised_hands:

I’m at the point where I resonate with my sun sign (Scorpio) but I don’t feel as connected with my moon sign or other influences. Although my partner says I am definitely a Moon in Taurus :joy: I guess I still have a long way to go getting to know myself! :grin:

6 Likes

@Amethyst I hope you had a great day! You deserve it!

6 Likes

I have moon in Pisces and I feel more emotional than ever. I am constantly grounding and keeping my emotion on check. Simple things may trigger moodiness, but overall I am happy and blessed. So I welcome Pisces with open arms as I explore and forgive more! Merry and blessed to all.

7 Likes

Either that or I just don’t pay enough attention to horoscopes. LOL.

Thank you! I had a very good day and a very good day after too!

5 Likes
5 Likes

@Missa thank you for these, my daughter is Pisces :pisces:

Thank you for these each time the sign changes! :heart:

6 Likes

Thats awesome and yes! Im glad you enjoy them :blush: @Susurrus

5 Likes

I have an interesting household. I’m a Scorpio Sun, my daughter is a Pisces Sun, & one of my sons is a Cancer sun. Then my oldest is Taurus & my husband is Aries. :joy: So much water. I noticed that all of the charts all interconnect somehow too which I find very interesting.

5 Likes

That is interesting. I think its neat how there’s a wide variety though lol @Siofra

5 Likes

It keeps the house interesting on a daily basis… it’s like watching a mini-series really because you don’t know what the next episode is going to be leaning toward. :laughing:

Having a 12-year-old girl water sign though with Capricorn Rising is a bit different. I have a Scorpio Sun & Capricorn Rising also. Add in hormones & changes to the body… fun times.

5 Likes

Whoop Whoop! Pisces! I am a Pisces and my set of triplets are too. They were born the day after my birthday:)

5 Likes

@Susurrus check out their moon sign, too! that can lend insight into their childhood, relationship with mom, and emotions, for example. but yeah, water signs! Both soft and strong.

4 Likes

I wish I could remember their moon signs. I know my oldest that is the Taurus sun, has a Taurus moon & rising too. I have all of their charts, just not right in front of me. :smiling_face:

5 Likes

25 degree PIsces here :slight_smile: fortunately Jupiter is in Pisces for much of 2022 including during Pisces birthdays.

5 Likes

I didn’t even know about Moon signs until this year :slight_smile: I am learning a lot about astrology these days.

5 Likes

OH there are some educational posts put up by @Abs53:

Astrology 101 - The Outer Planets

Astrology 101 - The Luminaries & The Inner Planets

You could also search for signs, birth charts, or astrology to see what comes up for topics. I have read a couple of book reviews & there is a site that does Astrology FREE classes

6 Likes

Seems like a very auspicious sign for you Pisces! :pisces: :heart::blush:

5 Likes

I’m a Pisces to

4 Likes

I’m just on the cusp. So I don’t know if I can claim it or not. LOL!

4 Likes