Please respond with what you can help with!❤

Hello beautiful people,

I have many questions due to a recent situation I finally could escape, I am allowed to return back to my true faith. Please reach out to me if you have a lot of knowledge, I need sort of A mentor as well as just support with my curiosity, thank you!

#introductions #witchy-wisdom #questions

12 Likes

Welcome to the forum @kayla51 :smiling_face: I’m Siofra_Strega one of the moderaors here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m not sure what the situations is or was, but being true to who you are is always a great feeling as well as a learning experience that will come with a lot of questions! Everyone here is very friendly & very supportive. Any questions that you may have will be answered with the best of members abilities or they can get you pointed in the right direction. :hugs:

We have many witches :mage: with a lot of varying knowledge on a wide range of aspects of the craft. Some practice things that others are learning :face_with_monocle: about, so it can be a mix of who is knowledgeable about different aspects. Depending on what your interests or questions are about, there is someone that will be able to guide you.

If the questions or information is a bit more personal, we do have A Sacred Space, which is only viewable by our logged in members to interact with & won’t come up in an internet search. Another category that is setup the same way is the Energy Exchange

Should something come up that you would like to speak in private about, you do have the option of sending a personal message :email: also.

Please feel free to ask any questions on any open topic or to start your own within any of the categories :blush: Someone will be able to get back to you or offer help &/or suggestions once they see your question. The courses on the site have a lot of great information & we do have a wide range of topics & activities throughout the forum.

Please reach out if you need to! :infinite_roots:

10 Likes

Welcome @kayla51! You have come to the right place. There are so many knowledgeable witches on this site. If you have any questions, just ask, someone who knows the answer.

10 Likes

Everyone on the forum is friendly and helpful in many different areas of topics! Like @Susurrus said we can point you in the right direction in who you would need to talk to!

What kind of knowledge are you looking for or interested in?

I focus mainly on crystals, spell work, chakra work, divination.

11 Likes

Any of your wonderful people that will take the position of my mentor I will pay you when I on the 15th not much, but I REALLY NEED someone who is knowledgeable and willing to help me rebuild after the horrid things I’ve had to get past. So, Ladies if you are interested in the mentor job offer i GUESS WOULD CALL IT, LOL.

Please reply personally with your details to get ahold of you!

9 Likes

Oh sweetie, you don’t have to pay for anything. We give advise freely. Whatever you need, just ask. :people_hugging:

8 Likes

Hi, @kayla51! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Here you have a whole group of people to be your mentors, ready and waiting. What’s so fun about it is that you get different answers and different ideas when asking your questions on the forum and everyone can learn. There’s no set way to do things, no one way or no way. It’s up to you how you craft your personal practice.

So take a deep breath and ask a question. Any question. The Courses are a good place to start for basic information, and you can build upon that.

I will tell you don’t buy more stuff than what you need. You don’t need a fancy wand or millions of candles. You can do magic with a stick and some tea candles. Practice a bit and then see what you need. Books are the greatest. You can get Kindle Unlimited for like ten bucks a month and read all the Pagan and Wiccan books you want.

Just take your time. As I said, there is no wrong way to do things. You’ll get there and you’ll be a magnificent witch!

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum @kayla51 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I’m glad you got out of whatever negative situation you were in! Now you’re free to practice your faith as you see fit. That freedom is something else, for sure! :dizzy:

You will find all kinds of support here in the forum! There’s no need to pay a mentor or anything like that. We’re all here learning and practicing together, sharing our knowledge, and asking questions. Feel free to hop right into any of the categories, ask your questions, and explore what Spells8 has to offer! :revolving_hearts:

9 Likes

Merry meet :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @kayla51

It’s so nice to meet you, Kayla, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. You are in the right place to meet like-minded people, to learn more, and to get advice.

As @Amethyst mentioned above, the courses are a great place to start. There is a lot of great information here, and sometimes it can be difficult to know where to begin, so please just ask your questions. We are here for you, Kayla, welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

9 Likes

Hello @kayla51 This is the best place to learn. I started with the basics on the Spells8 site (I’ve also downloaded the app which is great). The courses are step by step, you can save, bookmark, download pages to keep on your phone to look back, there’s video tutorials, step by step rituals to follow, even a virtual altar, really it’s fabulous. Seriously you can learn everything, in your own pace and time. It’s all here. Welcome, enjoy. :sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

Hello @kayla51 and welcome to the forum. Spells8 is a wonderful place to get started on your journey. They have a bunch of great courses on here and the forum is full of knowledge and wonderful people.

8 Likes

Merry meet @kayla51,

I’m Bry, another of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch- wishing you a very warm welcome! :blush:

I’m happy to say that you’re in a great place for magickal support and camaraderie! :heart: Like others have said, you are very welcome to reach out with your questions or with a request for advice. What is on your mind this moment, Kayla? Feel free to share- the wisdom of the coven is a marvelous thing, and it is available to you at any time! :infinite_roots:

Make yourself at home here- blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.