Praising Bast

I just had the best ritual with goddess Bast! Im sharing pictures of my altar an the answers I recieved fron the devine she answered everything and connection seemed so easily done tonight so had to share.

9 Likes

Wow, that’s a beautiful alter you have! And I love your tarot cards. How could Bast resist?

6 Likes

Aww thank you i have cat everything from crystals to tarot, orical, altar cloths you name it lol my little gabby believes shes more cat than person but im sure shell out grow it i hope lol

5 Likes

What tarot deck is that, it’s lovely
Garnet

5 Likes

I feel that’s a beautiful thing that should be celebrated, not shunned… I’m sure many of our parents would have wished us to grow out of “this whole magic thing”, too.

6 Likes

Cat tarot deck i found on amazon i also have the orical cards and just ordered all 3 of deborah blake cat tarot an orical cards also theyll be here monday

5 Likes

Gorgeous altar and such fun cards! May Bast smile upon you, @Estrella, and share many feline blessings with you! :black_cat: :heart::sparkles::blush: Blessed be!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.