Egyptian Deities Master Post

Egyptian Deities Master Post :star_struck:

We are compiling a Master Post for the Egyptian Pantheon & related topics. As always, as we come across new ones, or new information is available within the forum… Those links will be added to this post! I know we have at least a few if not more members that work with Egyptian deities & other beliefs. :star_struck:

Please be aware that any topics included within this post that are posted in A Sacred Space can only be viewed & interacted with by members logged into their active accounts.

Anubis

Bast/Bastet

Hathor

Horus

Isis

Osiris

Isis, Horus, Osiris Triad

Ra

Sekhmet

Thoth

Further Egyptian-Related Topics

18 Likes

Thank you for this. As one who does work with the Egyptian deities, I find this very useful.

Blessed be

Alan

8 Likes

@Cosmic_Curiosity you are very welcome! As we come across more topics & information we will get them added too :hugs:

6 Likes

Thank you for sharing your experiences with the Egyptian deities. I have just added your most recent post this… as I find others that you may have shared during my intermittent leave, I will be sure to get them added here as well! Thank you! :two_hearts:

6 Likes

Note to self: I need to add some more Sekhmet love here. :grin:

8 Likes

I do have to kind of sweep through the forum again to see if any posts have come up that I have missed to be added to the different Masterposts too.

Of course, any information you would like to add is always welcome too! :revolving_hearts:

6 Likes

Thank you, I am trying to learn all the Gods and Godesses this is very helpful!
Jeannie

7 Likes

@Jeannie1 so nice to hear from you! :hugs: I’m happy this is so helpful for you! :smiling_face: I still have to make some rounds through the forum regarding posts to do with the different deities & other master post types of threads to get them.added to their respective posts.

Are there any specific deities that you’re looking for? Or do you mean all deities across the different pantheons?

I know you work or were working closely with Hekate. We have a Master Post regarding the Greek/Roman Deities Master Post… again I do have to sweep through forum to add anything I may have missed about any of the pantheons or master posts, but there’s a good amount of information there too! :two_hearts:

Any particular Egyptian deities or information you’d like, please let me know & I will work on gwtting it added when I can :blush:

7 Likes

@Susurrus I am more than happy to put together egyptian deitiy info if it helps. I am off work long term just now so would be happy to help out.

5 Likes

@Cosmic_Curiosity you were going to be my next tag for the same once I landed & got settled! :revolving_hearts: I was able to be in a little bit before boarding the plane. Right now I am conncted to their wifi, but anything from my phone is a bit tougher & omce I was settled this evening was planning on mentioning it to you.

If you have the time, feel free to create a post! For right now, since I’ll be away after I land… If you could send me a DM with the name or link to the post to be added that would be great! :hugs: Once I get :house_with_garden: I will get them added, unless I happen to have time while I’m here.

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Ok ill do some research and put together some “fact sheets”.

6 Likes

Susurrus,
Thank you for thinking of me! To tell you the truth I have had a hard time with reading and comprehending all the mythology. But I love :heart: stories and live applying the stories to my life. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to learn more! I love all the videos they are even hard for me to comprehend so quickly!
Jeannie

6 Likes

Oh I completely understand that part about learning, especially at times when I am reading things or watching videos. I find myself either reading the same things or sections multiple times… or watching the same section of video more than once before continuing with the rest of the video to understand. Sometimes that is what happens when I am making posts… it takes me a while to understand it to be able to write about it… especially something newer to me :revolving_hearts:

7 Likes

Oh yeah, I wrote some things about Sekhmet here:

https://forum.spells8.com/t/the-demonolatry-club/42361/233?u=starborn

I thought it was just a drawing, but I must have forgotten I also added some actual words, too. :crazy_face:

7 Likes

I added the link you posted @starborn under related information because there is a lot of great information in that section of the thread :hugs:

5 Likes

Thanks! :hugs: :black_heart:

I think I’m going to be writing about Set quite a bit in a few weeks, so that’ll be fun. :smile:

6 Likes

Oh nice! I look forward to seeing them :revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

Such an interesting and somewhat misunderstood deity.

6 Likes