Norse Deities Master Post

I have made up an information post for the Norse deities! As more information within the forum & on the site is available, I will continue to add it here :hugs:

Some links are off site… & include information on Gods/Goddesses not listed on Spells8 or within the forum :smiling_face:

Please be aware that any topics included within this post that are posted in A Sacred Space can only be viewed & interacted with by members logged into their active accounts.

Norse Deities Information

Odin

Freyja

Frigg(a)

Freyja/Frigg(a)

Hel

Thor

Loki

Sol/Sunna

Other Information

19 Likes

Just what I’ve been looking for, thank you so much for putting this together :heart:

13 Likes

You’re very welcome :hugs: We’ll add more information as we come across it :smiling_face:

11 Likes

@kara16 I just added the new link to the post! Thank you for sharing! :hugs:

8 Likes

Yeah, absolutely no problem

9 Likes

Hi Tracy. Very good advice! I am amazed at all the info.

Blessed Be
Medea

7 Likes

Fabulous! Thank you for this! I’m always reading up on different deity’s. This will definitely help all my research!

6 Likes

There are other deity masterposts around the forum too!

Greek/Roman Deities Master Post
Celtic :triskele:, Britain, & Welsh Deities with Related Information Masterpost
Egyptian Deities Master Post
Hecate/Hekate Topics Master Post
Other Deities :hugs: Master Post
Angels :angel:, Feathers & Numerology Masterpost

We have other master posts for other or related topics to things that might not be linked to others, so you can always search the masterpost tag, too! I believe we have 26 different master posts & are working on others.

I will check this one & see if I can add any related masters to it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Thank you!! Greatly appreciate all your hard work :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

5 Likes

Oh you’re welcome! It’s not a problem at all. Sometimes posts get lost, so putting them all in 1 place seems to be very helpful :smile:

6 Likes