Pranksteress doing her thing

Well today I spent all day building a deck for my parents and had been using my white carpenters pencil when a hour in it just disappears and it’s nowhere to be found so I go inside and grab my orange one , I’ll be able to see it better (I thought). 30 minutes later , orange pencil gone. No . I am not forgetting where I put them , I keep everything in its place when doing such a job. Anyway now I have no pencil so I am looking around stuff and decided to look under the deck , no pencil there. I stood back up and from somewhere my white pencil landed hard on a board beside me , I mean hard like it was thrown with force. I pick it up and started laughing and said “very funny Angie” , (my fiance that passed this past March ) , so I finished up , gathered up my tools , came inside and sat down at my desk where I am sitting now and my orange pencil is laying underneath her old phone case. So , I guess she still likes pranking me. Pretty sure I heard her laugh. That was my day. Merry Meet , Merry Part and Merry Meet Again.

12 Likes

I’m sorry for your loss but it must feel good to know that she is still with you! :heart:

6 Likes

Thanx and yes it does.

8 Likes

My Dad used to drop pennies at me. It’s nice to know they’re still there. Sorry for your loss. :hugs:

8 Likes

It sounds like you still have a loving connection with your fiance, @FlagrumThorn. How wonderful that you can still laugh together despite the distance! :two_hearts:

7 Likes

What a wonderful confirmation of her presence. I am so sorry for your loss, but she is still making memories for you to cherish. :heart: :two_hearts: :heart:

What a good son you are to take on such a project for your folks. I know they will love the deck.

7 Likes

Oh how wonderful! She is sure letting you know she is around you… that is awesome!

6 Likes