Protection candle spell

It sounds like some very successful spellwork that helped to bring good energy- congrats to you, Pheonix! :blush::heart:

3 Likes

This seems to be a fantastic candle spell! I hope for your safety and protection :sparkles:

And thank you for the Speed It Up Powder! I will make this over the weekend to have on hand for the future!

Sending you blessings!

4 Likes

If I had your address hun I could send you some blue lace agate. I’m in Alabama as well.

5 Likes

@jessica50 that is so sweet of you. I will send you a pm. You really don’t have to though. What part of Alabama? Welcome to the infinite roots coven though!

@robin77 thank you! I made up a good bit to keep on hand as well. I had a bit of trouble grinding the lemongrass into powder though do beware. I love that stuff. But like all other good things. Moderation is key because some things need to take time to manifest because there is likely a lesson to learn or something else needs to happen first so we can’t just go rushing all our spell work with it or it could potentially have some negative effects. Use the knowledge as you wish but use caution.

3 Likes

I am also in Alabama and I have a few blue lace agates as well. Huntsville has some great Metaphysical shops! Thank you for your Protection Spell. I have never worked one and I might should have started there. I will definitely soon, maybe tonight even. Also, thank you for your Speed It Up Recipe. And as I am sitting here at 12:32am on Aug 9th, a spell jar for motivation would probably be pretty handy. Lol. Thank you again. Love and Light!

5 Likes

@joy4 I wish I was able to get to Huntsville. Not having transportation sucks. I go to zero gravity in Decatur and was a regular at the Cullman store but since I’ve been stranded in the boondocks of Lawrence county I’ve been limited to ordering my supplies online. I’ll see if I can find the motivation spell and I’ll send it to you

2 Likes

I like Zero Gravity but I always get stuck. There is so much inventory!!! I really like to shop at The Dreammaker and Ela Botanica, my friend owns the last one. Both have online shops too. If I wasn’t working so much, I would scoop you and we could shoppppppp. I think it’s about an hour to Moulton from here. I really need to work my side hustle to catch up on bills, but just cannot make myself work. It’s horrible! Usually, I am motivated and determined, but this time, I just can’t make myself do it.

4 Likes

I feel you there. I’m having difficulty doing my side hustle as well. It’s actually just about 45 minutes from Huntsville to where I live. I’m just on the other side of Decatur going down hwy 24

4 Likes

I would love to have a new penpal/friend. It seems like I have outgrown the ones here that don’t understand what I am experiencing. I am also intuitive and an empath. And wooweee, I need to learn to shield myself. I was working with the public and I would come home feeling like I had 20 pounds of extra weight on me. One of my customers gave me a large Unakite stone to help absorb some of those energies and her husband gave me a Citrine point for abundance. I was off to the races then. Although she has done readings and a cleansing for me and I stop by to shop. She

4 Likes

She has had some strong turmoil in her life and I haven’t gotten to know her better. The no transportation in a rural area must really, really suck. I feel for you. I really do.

4 Likes

I’m always down for penpals. I hate living in a rural area. I really miss cullman

3 Likes

I am trying to find a way to PM you. I don’t think everyone on this wants my phone number, but here’s my email. There’s a better chance that I would see an email on days I work, but phone or text are better

4 Likes

@joy4 hi in case you didn’t figure out how to send a pm just click on her pic and hit message. Tech stuff confuses me lol but my son showed me how to do it :joy:

4 Likes

Thank you so much! Someone could make a fortune off a Junior Geek Squad. I regularly take advantage of my bf’s grandkids! Lol. Well, their tech brains anyway. I haven’t had a chance to catch up with any of you. Hope all is well. Sending Love and Light and bunches of hugs. Thank you again. Xoxo

5 Likes

Very welcome. I am hopeless with tech stuff lol

4 Likes

Thank you so much! Someone could make a fortune off a Junior Geek Squad. It is disturbing that a 3 year old is better at tech. Thank you again. Sending Love and Light and plenty of hugs

4 Likes

Pheonix Dawn,
Thank you for the pdf or the spell that you attached! Pheonix Dawn I like how you incorperated hoodoo in your magic I am eclectic too. Good job writing it down in your BOS this is very important and I cant say I always do a great job of recording. I hope that everything come out perfect levee! I love votive candles too!

Blockquote
You are safe and protected by a white light!
and I loved your poem it turned out perfect!!
Thank you for your speed it up powder actually this is the first time I ever heard of it and earlier Carter had a speed up powder that was made out of potassium and that’s really a coincidence I ran into it twice. I think this is the same thing?
Vesta Powder (Ritual Powder)
Jeannie
Blessed be

3 Likes

@Jeannie1 I’m not sure if it’s the same or not but my recipe is definitely less explosive :rofl: and the best part is it can be used to jump start a new spell or if you dress a red candle in it it can boost a spell your expecting to show successful signs

4 Likes

@phoenix_dawn, Thanks so much for the Speed it up powder recipe! I’m pretty sure it will go into many BOS’s! Definitely mine!

4 Likes

Phoenix Dawn,
Ops sorry about that I thought maybe it was similar probably because they were both speed up the spell and I like yours cause like you said yours I like cause they are less explosive! I love it though and I would like to try your idea and work it in my magic too! Thanks so much lovee!
Jeannie

2 Likes