Protection from Draining Energies

Feel free with any of mine, past or present. That’s beautiful work!

8 Likes

Nice! :smiley: So pretty

8 Likes

Thank you for this protective pouch @SilverBear I just made it and I can feel it’s workings already! I really need this. I found out I could ground myself a lot more too!! I’m so grateful :heartbeat::blush:

10 Likes

Thank you for sharing this @SilverBear Saving it now

12 Likes

I cannot wait to do this spell. Definitely needed. Thank you so much!

9 Likes

Honestly, this is one of my favorite spells. I have to make up a new pouch now that MA is opened 100% & we have had great weather that started in May. The tourist season is going to be busy this year! So I’m going to need all the help I can get! :heart:

10 Likes

This is great, love it! And I love how one thread will have an offshoot to another with more info to help me learn! :grin: I could get lost for hours

10 Likes

Your spell page was lovely.

9 Likes

Loved this thank you! :blush: This will really help me as i too am an empath and struggle with the exhaustion and my energy draining too. Will make this asap :blush: :heart:

11 Likes

@TheMuslimWitch It really works well for me especially if I am visiting somewhere or someone away from my house. Plus, I love to make up pouches for some reason :laughing: It’s one of my favorites by far & it came along when I was relatively new to the site & figuring out a lot of “stuff”. It helped my daughter when I would add one to her backpack during a time that she was getting very overwhelmed at school too!

11 Likes

Woow @Siofra_Strega Magickal Spell Pouches! Sounds soo magickally alluring:heart_eyes: :sparkles:

9 Likes

I am definitely going to carry one around with me as well as my little vial of black salt :blush:

10 Likes

Oh, that’s a great idea! I had just received a mystery box of crystals & in it was a black tourmaline bracelet… I have another black tourmaline bracelet coming too :rofl: so I’ll be able to wear them with my others… something must be happening where I need to have 2 of them.

10 Likes

This is just wonderful. I love doing simple sachets. Thank you for another amazing spell! :heart:

12 Likes

I am so glad that i just stumbled across this, i it’s exactly what i have been looking for. Thank you @SilverBear

11 Likes