Protection from fire šŸ”„

Hello everyone, I am reaching out for prayers or blessing I am currently evacuated from my home due to the salt fire in northern Caliā€¦ I am safe with some family. But Iā€™m really worried about my home with the fire being so closeā€¦ any spells or anything I can be doing for extra protectionā€¦ please & thank you All :nazar_amulet::crescent_moon::heart::dizzy:

11 Likes

Itā€™s hard to say because you canā€™t be in your home. But Iā€™d do a protective spell bag and keep something that resembles your home in it.
Iā€™m so sorry that itā€™s so close! I canā€™t imagine how you must feel!!!
Hereā€™s a link for a protective jar, just put the ingredients in a small bag or you can use a jar.

I wish you and your home well and protected!!

11 Likes

Oh no! So sorry to hear this! Keep visualizing your home being safe. Remember to keep it in the present tense. ā€œMy home is safe and guarded.ā€ I will add you to my morning meditation. :prayer_beads: :pray:

10 Likes

Hello @CosmicEssence

Thanks for sharing your worries with us.

Prayer of Bast is the best protection spell, you can use now. Here is the link of it: https://spells8.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Prayer-to-Bast-Printable-Spells8.pdf

Here is a short guidance about how to chant it: https://spells8.com/bast-devotional/

We are all with you. Take care of yourself.

9 Likes

This is a very nice idea. Thanks for sharing.

8 Likes

Thank you! You have great advice as well! :relaxed:

8 Likes

These are all great things to do and I hope your home stays protected. Iā€™m a lover of simple and sympathetic magic, so hereā€™s something I would do.

Take something that represents your home. This could be an image, a drawing, anything that connects you to hour home. It could even be a piece of paper with a line-drawing of a house on it labeled ā€œMy Houseā€.

Draw a circle around it with a blue pen or marker. Then get the outside of that circle wet. Not dripping wet, but a little damp will do. As you do so, visualize the area around your home as wet and impervious to fire. By creating a representation of what we want to happen and putting our energy behind it, we can affect change in the world sympathetically.

10 Likes

Ooh, what an incredible idea!!! I love this, @MeganB :heart: Iā€™ll have to add this to my big book. :relaxed::dizzy:

7 Likes

Iā€™m so sorry about your being evacuated! Sounds like youā€™ve got some great advice, but Iā€™ll pray for you to come out of this well.

6 Likes

So mote it be!

8 Likes

My heart goes out to those so affected by the fires.
Warmest blessing, I pray that it will soon be over and you and yours remain safe.

8 Likes

Merry meet @CosmicEssence,

So sorry to hear about the fires- itā€™s a truly devastating situation. I am glad you are safe with your family.

Others have given some wonderful advice about protective spellwork. Adding to their suggestions, here is a spell you can use to protect where you are currently staying with the power of water:

Waterfall Ward: Home Protection Spell
Waterfall-Ward-Protective-Magic-Recipe-360x240

You and your family are in my thoughts. May the fires be quelled soon. Please stay safe!

Love and Light :pray:

6 Likes

I didnā€™t know my waterfall ward got turned into a post here :sweat_smile: but yes, thatā€™s a good one, too! I also have a video of me actually doing it.

7 Likes

Thanks everyone, I would like to update that my house was saved and I did the blessing and drew protection sigilā€˜s in the dirt with my water-hose ! Haha I feel like my energy behind it made it a positive experience and my huge gratitude that my home is safe! Thank you :blush:

6 Likes

So glad your house is still there! Thatā€™s good news!

5 Likes

So happy to hear everything is well and protected :partying_face:

5 Likes