Protection Jar Spell - A How To

An easy how-to on constructing a protection jar spell.

I love working with my herb collection! :herb:

I used
Cedar tip
Elder flower
Frank/Myrrh
Birch Bark
Blessed Thistle
Burdock Root
Horehound

You can use as many herbs or as little as you want. Just use what feels right to you! I love doing these little jars - and they make wonderful gifts for loved ones.

I gave this one to one of my sons. He loves it and keeps it on his desk. :green_heart:

19 Likes

I love these outdoor videos! The sounds and atmosphere in your back yard are the perfect setting for Magick to happen! :herb:

Such a wonderful recipe too! Thanks for sharing!

7 Likes

I can’t tell you how happy I am to be out there practicing lol. I am in my happy place back there…we are surrounded by woods and wetlands so no one can build behind us. It’s always very ‘loud’ back there with bird life. LOVE it. We had bear the other night tho…which I was both happy and cautious lol.

8 Likes

I am really gonna have to buy more jars, build a room on, if I keep doing these, lol lol lol

6 Likes

Thank you for a wonderful video! This is probably a silly question, how did you seal with the candle? It looks perfectly done!

7 Likes

I tilt the jar sideways to begin with and seal all around it then I let the candle drip on the top. It did come out pretty good! LOL #Lucky

8 Likes

I have a sealing wax dripping kit all it is is a little metal spoon, wax in pebbles, and you warm it with a lighter and then just drip it over the bottle.

6 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing with us. You presented it very simple with full direction and reasoning behind each step. It is perfect. Thank you again and blessed be.

7 Likes

Oh nice thanks for sharing I’m slacking on spell jars and I have a lot of them a whole box. If u have seen pics of my Altar on the bottom shelf

5 Likes