Protection spell

I need help casting a good and easy protection jar since I have a limited amount of tools since I just started

5 Likes

For protection spells, try these:

You might also consider:

Lots of good luck and blessings! :sparkles:

6 Likes

I’m thinking you’re wanting things you can find at a grocery store since you’ve just started. If I’m not right, just let me know. But here’s what I’ve got.

Sunday is a good day to do it because it’s a day of success, Saturday for banishment and Monday for the moon. To put in the jar I’d suggest basil, marjoram, cinnamon, thyme, rosemary, and clove. If you have an aloe plant, it protects you from evil influences.

Have you got any crystals? Black tourmaline is best but if you’ve only got clear quartz, that’s fine. Clear quartz can be used for anything. It’s really handy to have on hand.

Also see if you can get some incense sticks from the store, Sandlewood would work in a pinch. Use the smoke to cleanse the herbs and stone of all other intentions and then write a chant for protection being specific about what you need. Stick them in a jar and seal it with wax. I’d use a black candle but you can also use white.

Ask your patron God for protection, or a specific goddess or god for a specific thing. It depends on what you’re wanting to protect. Spiritual protection would be different than protecting against a thief. Meditate with the jar and feel it protecting you. Believe in it.

I hope this helps @vanessa13. Good luck!

7 Likes

Thank you so much this helps a lot and I have most of these ingredients I ended up going to a store yesterday in concord and found amazing crystals and frankincense and also a pendelium I really wanted but they didn’t put in my bag ;(

4 Likes

Thank you so much I will read up and try one and let you know I gotta see what day is a good day to do it.
Blessed be 🪄

5 Likes

You’re welcome! I hope you get your pendulum.

3 Likes

Merry meet, @vanessa13! :blush:

You’ve got some great advice here- I’m glad you were able to get some of the ingredients you were looking for! I also have my fingers crossed you were able to get your pendulum :crossed_fingers:

If you ever find yourself short of ingredients- no worries at all! There are plenty of ways to find substitutions- such as learning about correspondences (relations and shared qualities between ingredients that help when searching for substitutions).

And if you’re ever without any materials at all- it is still possible to do magick by using your Inner Temple for casting spells without tools :hindu_temple:

Wishing you the best of luck- happy spellwork! :sparkles:

5 Likes