Protection sigils

Ok, I would love to see y’all’s sigils for protection please🥰

4 Likes

Greetings @tasha89,

I don’t currently use sigils much at the moment, but I do occasionally use a bindrune! I like to put them on my safe travel pouches- I’ve made two so far and both times I used them they got me, my partner (and, against the odds, all our stuff too lol) back home safe and sound :airplane: :baggage_claim: :+1:

Here’s a picture of the first one I made:

From Safe Travels Protection Pouch

Looking forward to seeing everyone else’s protection sigils! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I hope you can find a few that can help you, Tasha :pray:

Blessed be!

3 Likes

Hey Tasha :heart:

I don’t have any protection sigils active right now but I’ve made a few in my years of practice! Sigils aren’t something I really enjoy making :laughing: it’s too…I don’t know, they don’t normally flow for me. I do make them when needed but I hardly ever like the way they look.

I’ll see if I can find some pictures of some sigils I’ve made over the years.

Also, I hope you don’t mind but I rehomed your post to Witchy Wisdom :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you😍

3 Likes

Okay, so I can’t find any pictures of sigils I’ve made recently but I do actually have some videos on my channel about sigils if you wanna see :blush:

5 Likes

I recently did a cleansing at a friends house and as part of the ritual I wanted to leave behind some additional protection as the energy there was particularly negative. So I created a sigil specifically for him and his family using the Witches alphabet and several Runes. I affixed them above both doors in and out of the house to help prevent any additional negative energies from entering. This is what I came up with! I hope it helps give inspiration!
Sigil

For some reference I used four Runes:
Algiz
Laguz
Thurisaz
Othala
And from the Witches alphabet I used the first letter of his last name, M.

~Amber

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.