Quartz Formations: Cluster Crystals 🔮

Cluster Crystals

Other Names: Bottom Plate Crystal

Identification: this is a group of crystal points that have grown sharing a common base matrix or host rock. Clusters are composed of many crystal points that are all attached to a base (typically composed on matrix rock or substrate). Often, crystal clusters are just part of a large geode.

Properties: Clusters can be used to send energy in all directions. They emit a strong healing vibration and are good for clearing room spaces as well as for clearing other stones. Clusters can be used for manifesting or to promote group cooperation, unity and harmony. Additionally, they can help you connect with like-minded people or deepen relationships with friends or family members. They can also be used to concentrate energy in one location.

** Notes:** Crystal Clusters may contain other formations among the individual crystals within the cluster.

Here are some of my clusters:

Look at this one! It’s not only my biggest but my favorite cluster:

12 Likes

I love seeing large gemstones in a mostly natural state. Great finds! Thanks for sharing @christina4 :smiley:

7 Likes

picked this one up today quartz and pyrite

8 Likes

Oh I thought it was just black carbon inclusions. I didn’t see the pyrite. That’s a beauty!!! :heart:

4 Likes

I love then in their natural state! It’s how Mama Earth intended them to be.

5 Likes

I think so prefer raw crystals vrs tumbled for the same reason :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I have quite a few clusters! I love them. My Celestite & 1 of my Amethyst clusters are on my altar. I have a heat treated Amethyst, Pyrite, Celestite, &… Malachite? No. I’ll have to look. I like the clusters & how each one feels so unique.

5 Likes

Malachite can grow in botryoidal masses forming fibrous needles that look like a fan almost but in it’s natural state. That’s a very toxic state. Be careful if that’s what you have. That’d be pretty as heck to have though!
I have a celestite that was a geode. My son and I wacked a few open. We only got celestite and quartz.

3 Likes

I will have to check on it. It’s up on my printers box with some other clusters. I’ll take a picture when I am functioning after coffee. Lol

3 Likes

Ok no rush!! :heart:

3 Likes

2 Likes