Quick, Easy Homemade Rose Oil

I have HUGE roses bushes on my property…I am going to be busy making lots of Rose oil…So…many…roses!!! I am so excited! I’ll be making some Rose Infused Salve once this oil is ready! Stay tuned…I’ll be posting a how-to-recipe once it’s ready!

You can use this oil to anoint candles, objects and even yourself! Pour it in bath water or use it in healing and love spells!

Rose oil is GREAT for dry skin. It’s even very good for those with sensitive skin. Rose oil is gentle and rejuvenating. This oil can also be used to condition dry hair ends and cuticle beds.

Red Rose Magickal uses: love, lust, confidence, healing romance, dreams, happiness, peace and aphrodisiac.

Element: Water
Planet: Venus
Chakras: 1st and 4th (Root and heart)

18 Likes

I absolutely LOVE roses- so many fun ways to use rose petals, water, and oil! :rose: It sounds like you have a lovely rose garden- I can’t wait to see all the exciting things you make with your rose harvest :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you so much for sharing, @SilverBear!

4 Likes

this is just ONE rose bush I have. I have a total of 7 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

11 Likes

Will be making this this week :grin::rose:

1 Like

Ahhhhh @SilverBear your garden is like a fairytale!!! :rose: And your roses are so beautiful :heart_eyes:

My mother has several rose bushes, but they all seem to stay small- none are quite as lavish and thriving as yours! :two_hearts: Over the years we noticed that the varieties tended to “merge” together. Do you keep your rose bushes far enough apart that you don’t worry about the species intermingling (and losing some of those gorgeous colors)? Always looking for rose growing tips- roses are by far one of my most favorite plants! So beautiful, but also very useful for so many things :blush::rose:

4 Likes

At this point they are all far apart, but quickly outgrowing the area! LOL It’s crazy how much they have grown this summer so far.

4 Likes

It sounds like your roses love you just as much as you love them! :rose: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes