Quiz - what is your dominant energy? (Masc or fem)

Okay so I am a bit late here, but I took the quiz too! :smiling_face: And, this is the result! :heart:

Your energy is 93% feminine

This means that you also have 7% masculine energy.

You are an emotional being, not afraid to show how you feel and not afraid to share it with others either. You act in the pursuit of experiencing joy rather than an outcome or a goal.

You seek self-mastery but are more likely to sacrifice for the greater good. You are the like the loving mother; caring, compassionate and showing a sense of genuine empathy.

You are both cooperative and creative in the things that you do and define your success by the relationships you form. You are a gentle, sensitive being who makes decisions based on intuition. You are focused on the emotional world and the inner being. You think with your heart over logic and reason.

Oh my god, I guess we are together in this my dear @Shadeweaver and @CelestiaMoon :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: What a lovely quiz my friend Alan! Blessed Be hun! :hearts:
:sparkling_heart: :sparkles: :sparkling_heart:

11 Likes

Exactly the same! :smiling_face: :sparkles: I guess now it’s my turn to ask… what are you?! Are we the same person? :laughing: :pink_heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Hahaha! :wink: Ohhh, trust me honey, I keep asking this to myself, everytime I see our similarities! :smiling_face: :kissing_heart: I guess…we really are soul friends or soul sisters :face_holding_back_tears: my love @CelestiaMoon! :heartpulse:
:sparkling_heart: :pink_heart: :heart:

10 Likes

Awww, I love that so much! :smiling_face: And I love you, my sweet sister! :face_holding_back_tears: :kissing_heart: :revolving_hearts:

:pink_heart: :sparkling_heart: :pink_heart:

9 Likes

Love you right back my sweet! :kissing_heart: :heart:

9 Likes

This quiz was very fun! :pink_heart: Thank you :pray: After reading the through the replies, it looks like a lot of us, got 93%, including me :thinking:

10 Likes

Im.glad you enjoyed it.93% means you chose the feminine option for all answers except one. I was 60 40 split

11 Likes

That was fun!

10 Likes

Great quiz!!! I am 71% feminine.

Hello had to be mindful of what I wanted to be like or what I actually did. The one that talked about sharing or listening in a group- I really want to learn to share mindfully not excitedly. So… maybe still feminine :joy:. I honestly thought I would show more masculine than feminine as I am the ‘guy’ in my relationship in many ways (my husband would not like to hear that though).

I am working on adopting this attitude myself!

9 Likes

What a neat quiz! Thank you for sharing! I got an 80/20. 80% feminine and 20% masculine. Checks out - I’ve been realizing that I need to draw more on the masculine energies and this just confirms that

9 Likes

@Cosmic_Curiosity Alan that was awesome and spot on for me.

@Susurrus i told u we are too much alike, stop it
Lol

8 Likes

I ask @Susurrus that very same question daily.

8 Likes

I love these things. I scored 100% feminine. Venus is really strong in my chart. This kind of information helps me because I can think about exploring more masculine energy, perhaps through my craft. Similarly, I suppose, the way I work with fire and I don’t have hardly any fire in my chart. But I’m drawn to its difference.

9 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.