Quiz - what is your dominant energy? (Masc or fem)

Hello all,

This weeks challenge inspired me to try my hand at making my first personality quiz. I have made one that tries to determine your dominant energy i.e masculine or feminine.

Its by no means perfect and I am still working on the descriptions at the end but I thought it might be a bit of fun for us

Blessed be

Alan

22 Likes

Great quiz! I gave it a go and thought it was awesome! Great job and thanks for sharing this :blush:

12 Likes

Thank you. Its the first time ive tried something like this so im glad you liked it

12 Likes

Very neat! My dominant energy is Feminine!

11 Likes

Mine is too. I am trying to find a way so that it shows the percentage of each energy type. No luck yet though.

10 Likes

Loved the quiz My dominant is feminine. :+1:t6:

12 Likes

My dominant energy is Feminine. Knew that’s what it was!

12 Likes

F M F seems I’m more feminine than masculine. Since I retired 8 years ago, I just don’t have the drive and adversarial energies I once did. The rat race has the tendencies to bring the masculine to the fore front. :person_shrugging:

Your energy is 93% feminine

This means that you also have 7% masculine energy.

You are an emotional being, not afraid to show how you feel and not afraid to share it with others either. You act in the pursuit of experiencing joy rather than an outcome or a goal.

You seek self-mastery but are more likely to sacrifice for the greater good. You are the like the loving mother; caring, compassionate and showing a sense of genuine empathy.

You are both cooperative and creative in the things that you do and define your success by the relationships you form. You are a gentle, sensitive being who makes decisions based on intuition. You are focused on the emotional world and the inner being. You think with your heart over logic and reason.

13 Likes

Now updated so it shows the % of each energy. Remember this is by no means scientific. Just a bit of fun

10 Likes

Love the quiz!! My dominant energy is Feminine, which isn’t a surprise at all. :blush:

11 Likes

Glad you enjoyed it and that it confirmed what you knew :rofl:

9 Likes

Yay, another fun quiz, I love these! :blush:
And you know I love the percentages, I appreciate the extra effort for that! :smile_cat: :sparkling_heart:

My energy according to the quiz is 93% feminine, 7% masculine :pink_heart:

Math says I answered one question in a masculine way, I’m pretty sure that was the wanting appreciation over reassurance one. That’s a fun one, it feels connected to strengthening my genuine expression and thus my throat chakra, which is usually viewed as a masculine one.

Instead of worrying if I’m doing it right, I’m starting to adopt a view that there are no wrong answers in life, just some detours sometimes. (If I hurt someone with my actions, that’s obviously a different thing.) My way is my way… if someone says it’s wrong, that just tells that it doesn’t work for them.

If I’m being showered with appreciation and admiration though, I know I’ve made someone happy and we’re in sync in some way that we can possibly build on :blush:

15 Likes

Almost a full house for feminine energy there! I am glad you enjoyed it. Its the first ive made something like this but pleased with how.it worked out. Im mostly feminine energy too but almost balanced…

11 Likes

That’s a beautiful flavor text :blush:
I’m not seeing it with my result, is it something you added or removed?

10 Likes

Sorry it has just been added recently. you probably done the quiz before I had published it.

11 Likes

I think this is a great quiz, @Cosmic_Curiosity :clap: And this one told me that I have more feminine energy than masculine :laughing: so that’s 2-2 and I’m guessing I’m just balanced now :joy:

10 Likes

@MeganB Best out of 5…one more🤣

11 Likes

Oh I really liked this one & that it shows the percentage.

I was 57% Feminine & 43% Masculine… also 2 & 2 for the quizzes :laughing:

11 Likes

This is amazing @Cosmic_Curiosity! :clap: :heart_eyes:

I really enjoyed the questions- you did a great job at writing all options in positive ways, and a few times it wasn’t immediately obvious which answer was which (masculine/feminine)- I really had to stop and think them through, which is very much appreciated in a quiz! :blush:

I’m quite happy with my result too! I love the blurb you wrote exploring the answer- you did a really wonderful job with this.

Thank you so much for the fun quiz! :raised_hands: :heart: :blush:

11 Likes

@Cosmic_Curiosity that was lots of fun and the questions were so insightful. Great job

10 Likes