Random fact for today

This may or may not be accurate, but it was fun… so here it goes.

Did you know the Bluetooth symbol is made up of Nordic runes?

Now you know!

17 Likes

I learned that a while ago! I think that’s so cool :heart:

11 Likes

Thats so cool. Thanks!

11 Likes

I had no idea! I guess I’d just never taken the time to think about it! I love some random facts though!

11 Likes

That is so cool

10 Likes

I always looked at the symbol for a few seconds thinking that I’d seen a similar symbol, but never put together that it could be a bindrune! That’s kind of really cool! Thank you @AileyGrey :hugs:

9 Likes

Hee! A whole lot of advertising is made up of symbols. The Tostito symbol is two people sharing a bowl of chips if you look at it right! But that is pretty cool!

11 Likes

I knew it already, but I have to say that Harald Bluetooth still sounds like a quickly thought up name for an RPG character to me! :laughing:

When it comes to company logos, this Finnish brewery one is my long time favorite. It looks like a beer barrel, but it’s also the text “Olvi”, which one do you see? :grin:

Olvi-Logo

10 Likes

I definitely see “Olvi” I have to kind of glance to see a barrel now :laughing:

9 Likes

@AileyGrey
I did know that but it was one of those drive-by fragments.
You see it and recognize it but it doesn’t stick because you have no need
for it, at that time.
Thanks, Missy Mine
Garnet

9 Likes

I do love learning new random facts!

9 Likes

That’s so neat! Really makes me appreciate all the thought that goes into logo design- and knowing the backstory puts the logo in a whole new light! :grinning: :berkanan: :sparkles:

I saw the barrel first, but then the spaces help it to naturally split into the letters- that’s a really fun design! :clap::blush:

7 Likes

Learned something new today! But I feel like I should have known that :laughing: Shows I need to be more observant!

Definitely didn’t know that, either!

6 Likes

I read some sort of article about the secrets in logos but that’s the only one I can remember. LOL!

6 Likes

Ummmmm, Both :laughing:

7 Likes

Very cool!!

6 Likes

Me too, but I have to kind of flip a switch in my mind to see it the other way! :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.