Random things and thoughts

I found my first full dandylion today, I was hesitant on blowing it lol
!

22 Likes

Very pretty. Blow it out. When I was little my mum used to say it released the fairies. :grin:

15 Likes

Always one of my favorite things when I find a whole dandelion and yes I always make a wish and blow it!

14 Likes

Beautiful! Both of you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :black_heart:

12 Likes

Good sign spring is coming!

We had snow for most of the day, here in Albuquerque. As usual, it is mostly melted already. With the several days of rain, earlier this week, it feels like April.

12 Likes

I won’t be seeing those for a few months yet in Minnesota. We have about 1/2 inch of snow on the ground.

But go ahead and blow them! Make a wish and watch the seeds spread your wish out to the universe!

12 Likes

I miss dandelions so much!!
I am originally from Virginia, where dandelions were a flourishing bud. I have now lived in Arizona for about 6 years, and they don’t grow here at all, sadly :slightly_frowning_face: That being said, Arizona does have its own unique beauty! The sun rises and sets are my fave :yellow_heart::orange_heart: Thank you for taking me back to my roots with this lovely pic. You look wonderful btw!

14 Likes

@Wandering_free What a gorgeous sky :green_heart:

12 Likes

@Lunadragon Beautiful :heart_eyes: I would blow it! Every time I find one I blow it and watch my wish go out into the universe :sparkles:

@Wandering_free So beautiful :heart_eyes: :blush::purple_heart:

11 Likes

So I think my best area of studies will be maybe herbal Moon magic and is it song or vocal I like that one the best

13 Likes

So I start a new job guys

13 Likes

Good luck with your new job love the picture

12 Likes

@Lunadragon Congratulations :tada:

11 Likes

Congratulations! :sparkles: :black_heart:

11 Likes

Congrats on your new job! Wishing you all the best :sparkles:

11 Likes

Congrats! Well wishes on your new job!

12 Likes

@Lunadragon Congratulations :tada::tada::purple_heart::blush:

11 Likes

Haven’t been on a lot but I miss you guys been working hard on a better note I got my seeds for my plants I’m just waiting for my seedling thing from Temu. Thanks for the congrats

13 Likes

Miss u too. Hope all is well. We will be here no worries

11 Likes

12 Likes