Random things and thoughts

@BryWisteria I love that name it makes me think of a elder dragon. Which is make fav REAL creature lol

11 Likes

@Lunadragon ooh youā€™re going to grow some great plants, I love lavender, youā€™ll get lots of bees. :green_heart:

11 Likes

Nice canā€™t wait to see it. You probably havenā€™t seen my gardens yet. I also garden :house_with_garden:

11 Likes

What all do you have in yours love

11 Likes

Can anyone think of one natural thing that represents all the elements

11 Likes

Has to be something youā€™ve seen or touch in person

11 Likes

@Lunadragon I donā€™t know if Iā€™m on the same wave length, but a candle. Hereā€™s why for me. Some pages from my grim. All 4 elements are in a candle, and you the person are the 5th element spirit. I suppose it depends whether you view a candle as natural. :person_shrugging:

11 Likes

Awesome thanks for sharing a page from your grim.

12 Likes

@Lunadragon no dandelions here yet but the croquettes are blooming now. Here in Portland OR

Oh and I am manfesting spring through crafting. Here is an embroidery I
finished this week

12 Likes

@tracyS I second that

@Lunadragon I havenā€™t started a magickal garden yet persay I plan to add magickal herbs this year but I have been gardening a few years. I bring some stuff inside for the winter season.

This is the basement right now. It all goes outside in the spring and here is a pic of downstairs thereā€™s basil mint pineapple

This is all I can have upstairs because of cats it stays in the tub. They eat everything to nubs

Then here is my garden last summer all kinds of stuff corn melons cucumber tomatoes beans mint amongst other things canā€™t think of hand

Its all trial and error. The first year or two I learned a lot. Now Iā€™m a lot more knowledgeable. Theres alot of learning involved

I suggest starting seeds in a starter tray then transplant them into their pots when they get big enough. Helps alot

And labeling everything I use label sticks

13 Likes

Wow thatā€™s awesome lol canā€™t wait to see this years

10 Likes

I would love to have one of the embroidery pieces that would def pop out on one of my altars

11 Likes

Thankyou. Itā€™s Def a good act of grounding and connecting to the land

I always ask permission of the plant before I pick stuff
They like to be talked to

10 Likes

Yeah idk about that itā€™s interesting. Thanks for sharing thatI smoke lettuce tho lol :laughing:

9 Likes

Thatā€™s just what my GMA use to call it

9 Likes

Lol no offense taken I work with Lucifer and Satan anyway. So I take no offense haha. I love that devils lettuce lol Iā€™ve heard it before

9 Likes

TW :warning: cannabis

For sure lol. I can share lol

98%. Gosh Iā€™m like ghostly pale

8 Likes

Just popping in a friendly reminder about mature topics re: substances ā†’ cannabis :heart:

Category II :yellow_circle:

Mature topics that can be mentioned in general when labeled with a TW. Brief, non-explicit details are also allowed, but must be hidden beneath a protective blur (like this) and cannot be promoting or encouraging others to engage in their use/activity.

• Alcoholism
  • Blood
  • Nudity
  • Abuse
  • Violence
  • Murder
  • Sex
  • Mental health issues
  • Suicide
  • Self-harm
  • Rape
  • Drugs (including tobacco, marijuana, and substances deemed illegal by the US Federal Government)

Content Safety - Talking About Mature Topics in the Forum

10 Likes

I canā€™t say answer on here or I would. I donā€™t mind but itā€™s against the rules

9 Likes

We def have to chat more on that because I have a lot of things to say on that subjectā€¦ all positive and from a point a view I feel like some didnā€™t understand when I tried to point it out

8 Likes