Random things and thoughts

Thankyou. It’s Def a good act of grounding and connecting to the land

I always ask permission of the plant before I pick stuff
They like to be talked to

10 Likes

Yeah idk about that it’s interesting. Thanks for sharing thatI smoke lettuce tho lol :laughing:

9 Likes

That’s just what my GMA use to call it

9 Likes

Lol no offense taken I work with Lucifer and Satan anyway. So I take no offense haha. I love that devils lettuce lol I’ve heard it before

9 Likes

TW :warning: cannabis

For sure lol. I can share lol

98%. Gosh I’m like ghostly pale

8 Likes

Just popping in a friendly reminder about mature topics re: substances → cannabis :heart:

Category II :yellow_circle:

Mature topics that can be mentioned in general when labeled with a TW. Brief, non-explicit details are also allowed, but must be hidden beneath a protective blur (like this) and cannot be promoting or encouraging others to engage in their use/activity.

• Alcoholism
  • Blood
  • Nudity
  • Abuse
  • Violence
  • Murder
  • Sex
  • Mental health issues
  • Suicide
  • Self-harm
  • Rape
  • Drugs (including tobacco, marijuana, and substances deemed illegal by the US Federal Government)

Content Safety - Talking About Mature Topics in the Forum

10 Likes

I can’t say answer on here or I would. I don’t mind but it’s against the rules

9 Likes

We def have to chat more on that because I have a lot of things to say on that subject… all positive and from a point a view I feel like some didn’t understand when I tried to point it out

8 Likes

I mean the Lu part lol… but I like lettuce to

8 Likes

For sure whatever u need any questions I’m always willing to help if I can

Much love :heartpulse:

7 Likes

I’m from Chesapeake Va and your right in the warmer months dandelions are all over my yard lol

9 Likes

@celineelise @Devenne what beautiful gardens you have! @Lunadragon I can’t wait to see yours!

I’m gonna try growing herbs inside. I can’t get outside by myself. I’m going to buy some small plants. I don’t do well with seeds! :laughing:

11 Likes

Thankyou baby. We will see how this year goes. Anything can happen :laughing:

10 Likes

@Sivonnah

I’m the same way. I’ve tried seeds 3 times and they never grow. I’m waiting for the greenhouses to open up here so I can get starter plants.

9 Likes

I was going to wait for my seed starter kick come l

but I tried it this just start something myself can’t wait to show you guys some of the outcomes

11 Likes

Looking awesome! May they all grow big and thrive :seedling: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

If I don’t post in a few of hours, remind me to take pictures of my seed starting! I keep getting distracted from starting my seeds and I NEED to get going on this if I’m going to have transplants ready in time, so you can help me be accountable :wink: :seedling:

12 Likes

Gotcha I’ll be reminding u

11 Likes

Took me longer to post as I had to take care of dinner and cleanup but I did get some of my seeds started! I ordered more seed starters yesterday but had some leftover from last year.

I planted Cinnamon Basil, Rosemary, Super Nacho Jalapeno, Super Sweet Cherry Tomato, Holy Basil, Pacific Beauty Calendula, Empress of India Nasturtium, Royal Family Sweet Pea, Marshmallow, English Lavender, Absinthe, Mugwort, and White Sage.

I’ve got a second seed starter ready to plant with the next wave in a week or so. It’s also time to sow outside as well but haven’t had a chance to clean the garden and amend the soil yet.

11 Likes

tumblr_m935j8rmik1rcny7ko1_400
Wifflegif

Wow, that’s a whole bunch of fun plants! :star_struck:

Your set-up looks amazing, @Artemisia - they look so snug and happy in their trays. May they all grow big and strong this season! :green_heart: :seedling: :blush:

9 Likes