Reading you candles and your candle spells

this is for all the new witches who are into candle magic

and also a great video from my friend

6 Likes

Thank you :blush::heart: I appreciate any and everything that I receive here! This is my favorite place to be now a days.

2 Likes

This is awesome information- I was doing a bath ritual the other day and one of the candles kept flickering in a strange way. It was only one candle, so I knew it was something… I just didn’t know what! :cande:

Here is the advice from Grove and Grotto:

Sometimes a candle flame will dim and brighten, dim and brighten, as if someone is flicking a light switch. In some folk magick traditions, a flickering candle flame is a certain indicator that spirits are present. If the candle is being used for devotional work (e.g. with gods, angels, or higher spirit guides), it means that the invocation was successful and your prayers are being acknowledged. A flickering candle flame is mildly trance-inducing, so you can use it as an opportunity to scry the fire for additional insights.

This is very interesting! I am happy to know my prayers and intent during the bath were being heard :pray::blush:

Thanks so much for sharing, @Katt!!! :open_book:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for this, I can’t wait to apply some of this to my candles. Have a great day.

1 Like