Rearranged for Beltane

Evening all, Happy Beltane! The sun is setting here and I felt the desire to rearrange and spice up my altar.
I had to fill a bottle with Sand and rose petals for my mini maypole to stand in,:face_with_hand_over_mouth:.

I’m going to go out later light my tikis since I don’t have a fire pit, yet. And just sit with the night for a bit. Might play some Beltane music on my speaker to entertain my neighbors…lol.
Blessed Be To The Horned God and The Lady and to each of you!

15 Likes

Great pictures! The sun has set here too & I want to spend some time outside this weekend. I like to read in the sun, but today was way too gusty for any of that to happen.

I like how the Maypole looks next to the other bottle (Moon Water?) Great job!

The neighbors will learn something different!

7 Likes

Looks great @Rowan! Very pretty. And hey, maybe your neighbors would like some Beltane music?

Blessed be!

5 Likes

Thank you @Susurrus and @Amethyst, Lol, my neighbors will definitely learn something!
Im hoping to get some statues soon, or making them :wink:
Blessed Be,

5 Likes

That’s really beautiful. I love all the elements and colors. This is my first Beltane and I am learning so much :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I really like the idea of a mini Maypole! When I was in elementary school we had an outdoor Maypole dance each year. So funny to think about. It was just a small town in Ohio and they stopped doing it years and years ago.

5 Likes

So nice! And that background cloth is gorgeous!!

5 Likes

That looks amazing!!! And, your maypole looks fantastic! Happy Beltane! :tulip::cherry_blossom::fire:

5 Likes

Thank you everyone! :grin:

4 Likes

A beautiful Beltane display, @Rowan! :sparkling_heart: There are so many lovely details- everything is so unique and interesting, it’s hard to focus on one thing! I love it all- thanks for sharing your lovely altar. Hope you had a wonderful Beltane! :raised_hands: :two_hearts:

4 Likes