Reduce Anxiety Guided Meditation

A great way to aid you in reducing anxiety. Give this a whirl. Feel free to comment any experiences you may have had. We’d love to hear! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

@SilverBear over here speaking my language with this one! Have you every thought of putting some of your meditations on Insight Timer? I ask because they are wonderful & I noticed that my crystal healing teacher has an Insight Timer app meditation & thought… you do a great mix of meditations for a lot of the ones that are currently on there. :star_struck:

7 Likes

The holiday season is wonderful and fun, but it sure can be stressful too! And goodness knows I can always use a meditation to help manage anxiety :pray:

Your meditations always come at the right time- thank you so much for this, @Silverbear! :heart:

6 Likes

Good idea! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

When I saw the range of topics on the app, I thought of you & the multitude of meditations you have that are wonderfully done! I would say most of your meditations could be a part of the app in some way.

If you do decide to use the app for your meditations as well as YouTube, please :pray: let me know! I would love to have them there too when I am looking for a good one to do… :woman_in_lotus_position:

3 Likes

I am on the sagedapp already never thought to apply to add my stuff over there to. Thanks for the reminder!

3 Likes

Ooo… well, I will check out that also! Thank you for the recommendation :blush::two_hearts:

3 Likes