Releasing Trauma - Negativity

There are times in our lives when we experience trauma.

This could be something like a car accident, a natural disaster, or even something like witnessing a violent act. This trauma can stay with us for a long time, causing us anxiety, depression, and even post-traumatic stress disorder.

One way to help release this trauma is through ritual.

There are many different ways to do this, but one option is to create a spell for releasing trauma.

This spell can be tailored to your specific needs, but there are some common ingredients and steps that you can take.

The first step is to gather your ingredients.

You will need a black candle, some magically charged drinkable moon water, and a symbol of release (this could be a picture of a phoenix or anything else that represents new beginnings).

You will also need to write out your intent on a piece of paper.

Something like, “I release all trauma from my past” or “I let go of all the pain I have experienced” would work well.

Next, I recommend that you cast a circle. Doing so will create a space that is sacred and safe for you to work in.

To do this, you can use a wand, your finger, a lit incense stick, or even just your intention. Hold your power-hand in front of you and walk in a clockwise direction and repeat,

“I cast the circle round and round, from earth to sky, from sky to ground. I conjure now this sacred space, outside time and outside space. The circle has been formed, and I am now safe between realms.”

This would now be the time to call in guides or deities if you wish.

Once the circle is cast, light the candle and say your intention out loud.

Then, take a sip of the water and imagine all of the trauma and pain leaving your body.

As you do this, visualize the symbol of release. See it melting away all of the hurt and negativity that is inside of you.

When you are finished, blow out the candle and thank the universe for helping you to release your trauma.

You can then open the circle - just say something simple - say whatever comes to your heart. Be grateful and also thank any Deities or Guides you called in.

“The circle is open but never broken.”

16 Likes

Ooo… perfect timing on this ome for me! Thank you @SilverBear :revolving_hearts: I have some things come up that I’m having a tough time with releasing & moving through. I’m going to have to save this one & work with it.

8 Likes

I’ve never thought about releasing my trauma… :thinking: I imagine it could be helpful, especially when used in tandem with mental health treatment!

Thank you for the ritual, Silverbear :heart:

6 Likes