Remove A Curse From Me & Set Me Free!

Bad things can happen sometimes for no good reason… Do you think maybe you could be cursed? :open_mouth:

Learn more here → Remove A Curse From Me & Set Me Free! - YouTube

8 Likes

While I have no reason to believe I’m currently cursed, it’s always great to have these kinds of spells on hand- just in case! Thanks for sharing your wisdom, @Silverbear! :heart::blush:

4 Likes

Could I substitute something else for the blessed thistle? I have the angelica…

1 Like

Yes, this is also another good one for protection and removing hexes and curses.

3 Likes

I do not know if I’m cursed but how can tell and how can I remove a curse

3 Likes

Consider This…
What did I do to deserve someone’s hatred and rage to the point where they would spend so much time and effort cursing me? The truth is that a curse requires a lot of energy and magickal ability to truly take hold. So, either the person cursing you is a skilled crafter, or they are paying someone who is to curse you on their behalf…and to be honest, that can be VERY expensive!

3 Likes

I second what @SilverBear has said. It’s also possible that you’ve gotten The Evil Eye if you feel like you’ve been cursed.

The evil eye is a curse bestowed upon someone with a hateful look and is thought to bring poor luck or loss to the recipient . The first record of believing in the evil eye dates further back than ancient Greece and Rome. Many people thought that the evil eye was the greatest danger to anybody who had more money, fame, or other material possessions than they deserved.

The Nazar :nazar_amulet: Evil Eye Protection amulet can help ward against The Evil Eye, too.

4 Likes

I am a hereditary witch and am unable to buy necessary items to perform spells and rituals at this time. Ive had the worst luck and am very ready to banish this il malokio that has been bestowed onto me and my family , I am very sure whom put it on us. Its so hard when you are a practicing witch and due to hard times cannot do what needs to be done. Is there a similat spell jist as powerful to remove a curse that can be accomplished with household items? I watched the youtube video posted on here and it was like I was called here to end a long painful curse and begin to actually live life without the evil eye curse. I am very intuitive and when im called i know its for a good reason, i do know who did this and money does the devils work. I lost myself for awhile stopped practicing my craft stopped doing things i enjoyed for a few years but something told me this Blood Moon was special and stumblimg on Spells8 was no accident. I feel energized more ready than ever to put the ancestral witch blood that runs through my body to practice again and put what ive desperatley needed to heal and breathe life back into and thats myself. Much love and respect. Thank you for welcoming me here and i hope to grow further with all of you my new family. BLESSED BE!!!

3 Likes