Respite for the weary traveler

Hello all. I am finding this path in mid-life after having “travelled” many roads. The rituals I find here are surprisingly familiar and comfortable even though it’s all new to me. I’m an only child, so I do feel more at ease practicing solo. However, I am up against more unprovoked personal attacks than it seems I’ve ever been in my entire life and I appreciate the feeling of community offered here. Thank you for having me.

7 Likes

Merry meet @shelley2,

Warm greetings from a fellow traveler- I’m glad you found your way here and that you feel so comfortable in your spellwork! Welcome home :blush::infinite_roots:

I am so sorry to hear about the attacks- are you okay? Although I don’t know much about the situation, it never hurts to layer on the protection spells :shield: There is a full Protection Spell Collection with plenty of options to choose from- if you haven’t found it already, I recommend taking a look!

Please stay safe and be well, Shelley! And if you have any questions, know that your coven is here for you :heart:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes

Hi @shelley2! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I hate that you’re being attacked. @BryWisteria gave you some good advice though with those spells, hopefully, that will help.

I’m a solitary practitioner too, but sometimes it’s fun to do something with others! That’s why I love this space, I get to set my own pace at talking to people and doing things.

Here’s a link to this week’s Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week. That way you can see what’s up in the coven and decide if you want to come and play or not. I hope you do, I’ve learned so much here!

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

4 Likes

@shelley2

Good Morning Shelley,
I’m Garnet and I can feel your pain. Sometimes with the road less travel there can be peace. [No potholes, danger signs or oncoming traffic.].
I am a solitary practitioner for many reasons. Weariness of being judged and coming up wanting. A sense of failure whether deserved or not. A need for human contact but at a distance so no one can hurt you.
I was listening to a wonderful meditation by @SilverBear, about compassion today and while listening to the video, tears unshed for years were finally released. https://img.youtube.com/vi/legxxkFq3AA/hqdefault.jpg

In my years of wisdom or foolishness, I have learned that the things that have hurt me and the things I have hurt others with, don’t go away. Do you know what that makes us?
It makes us human.
Here, you will learn to forgive yourself for being human. It isn’t a sin to hurt others and in turn be hurt. But at Spells8 you can learn to let go the past and begin to look forward to the future in a safe, loving environment.
This site has become a place of safety without judgement to many. Be with us, share your pain and it might help decrease it.
Shelley girl, pour yourself something warm to drink. Go outside and sit, there, and this is important. Just be…
Enjoy the day, the sweet smell of nature, its sounds and sights.
Sip your drink, absorb the blessing of a new day and a new you.
Stay a while, learn something new and be welcomed.
Blessed be, stay safe, and know you are loved.
Garnet

6 Likes

Hello and welcome @shelley2

I’m so glad you have joined us. And I’m so sorry you are being attacked.

I agree with @BryWisteria, being protected is so important. If you have any questions just ask, Q&A.

Be safe dear one, and let us know how it goes.

With Love :heart: and Magick :magic_wand: :dizzy:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.