Rising/Ascendant Signs ⭐ Quick Guide

Quick guide to what the Rising/Ascendant Sign personifies…

Courtesy of ThatWiseWitch of Instagram

10 Likes

I’m a Libra rising/ascendant. That’s so true what it says about me. Thanks for this @Abs53 :heart::relaxed:

7 Likes

Huh… there isn’t much about my rising that I resonate with or do myself, I definitely can’t relate to 2/3 of it :rofl:. Lol… this morning I was thinking that over time I am a lot like my Moon sign with my Sun sign hanging out in the background. My rising… I’m still trying to work that out :joy:

5 Likes

Yes, I feel the same way about what I am told about my ascendant. I think, from what I have been able to gather about astrology, is that nothing in itself is the final answer. It is the complex interaction between Sun and Moon signs, the ascendant, the planets and what house they are in and their aspect that reflects our personalities (yes, reflects - like a mirror. As above so below, but the planets and signs do not cause).

That’s what I have gotten in my first two (?) weeks of studying astrology. And Abs has been at it for 7 years? Well yeah, a Ph.D does take about that long, lol!

6 Likes

My ascendant shows its face at weird times. But my daughter, who has the same ascendant as myself, is more true to the ascendant & it combines well with her sun sign. I’m sure over time; I was more connected with my ascendant too. Our ascendant also happens to be my mother’s sun sign.

I have always been interested in astrology, as long as I can remember. As far as studying about it, I have been exploring it for a little over a year, almost 2. I like the ways the planets & such interact with each other & how the aspects translate to what may be happening.

5 Likes

This is fun. Taurus is my rising and it suits me. I guess cap and Taurus in me and I’m naturally stubborn :rofl:

5 Likes

My oldest has Taurus for all 3 & a couple of other places in his chart. He’s directly opposite me on the Zodiac wheel for my :sun: sun sign :scorpius:. :heart:

5 Likes

@anon87969570 I just thought of another good resource for you! During the book :books: club a few of us read :notebook_with_decorative_cover: The Complete Guide to Astrology by Louise Edington a little bit ago. I believe it was @Rowan, @Francisco, & myself!

7 Likes

Ooh! Thank you so much!

6 Likes