• 1 bloodstone
• 1 small jar with a lid
• 1 small piece of ginger root (chopped works)
• A few leaves fresh lemon balm, or 1 teaspoon dried lemon balm
• 3 drops tea tree oil
• Olive or Jojoba oil to fill the jar
- Gather your materials at your altar on the full moon. (I did this this week).
- Hold your bloodstone up to the moon and say, Bloodstone is the magic key that opens doors to opportunity. Place the stone in the jar.
- Hold the ginger root up to the moon and say, Ginger’s heat to light the fire, which clears the way to my desires. Place it in jar.
- Hold the lemon balm up to the moon and say, This little bit of lemon balm will bring success and keep me strong. Add the lemon balm to the jar.
- Add 3 drops of tea tree oil to the mix and say, Cleansing oils to wash away all opposition in my way.
- Fill the jar with jojoba or olive oil.
- Gently shake the jar and observe the ingredients and their powers mingling in a swirl of potent energy. Visualize an image of gates blowing open to reveal a wide, sunny road leading into the horizon. This is the road to your success. Send this thought into the oil through your hands.
- Let the oil sit in the sun for three days and then strain it.
Every time you use this oil, envision the path to your goals and dreams opening up before you like a wide, unobstructed road with nobody on it but you. Visualize achieving your goals easily and naturally.
Taken from the book, Crystals for Witches by Eliza Maybelle