Road Opener Oil

Ingredients Needed:

• 1 bloodstone
• 1 small jar with a lid
• 1 small piece of ginger root (chopped works)
• A few leaves fresh lemon balm, or 1 teaspoon dried lemon balm
• 3 drops tea tree oil
• Olive or Jojoba oil to fill the jar

1. Gather your materials at your altar on the full moon. (I did this this week).
  2. Hold your bloodstone up to the moon and say, Bloodstone is the magic key that opens doors to opportunity. Place the stone in the jar.
  3. Hold the ginger root up to the moon and say, Ginger’s heat to light the fire, which clears the way to my desires. Place it in jar.
  4. Hold the lemon balm up to the moon and say, This little bit of lemon balm will bring success and keep me strong. Add the lemon balm to the jar.
  5. Add 3 drops of tea tree oil to the mix and say, Cleansing oils to wash away all opposition in my way.
  6. Fill the jar with jojoba or olive oil.
  7. Gently shake the jar and observe the ingredients and their powers mingling in a swirl of potent energy. Visualize an image of gates blowing open to reveal a wide, sunny road leading into the horizon. This is the road to your success. Send this thought into the oil through your hands.
  8. Let the oil sit in the sun for three days and then strain it.

Every time you use this oil, envision the path to your goals and dreams opening up before you like a wide, unobstructed road with nobody on it but you. Visualize achieving your goals easily and naturally.

:star2:Taken from the book, Crystals for Witches by Eliza Maybelle :star2:

9 Likes

I used lemon grass instead of lemon balm. Hey, it was my intention that mattered. :blush: I used this with the Road Opener spell from Spells8.

9 Likes

Very cool!

5 Likes

Wonderful recipe! I am going to put this in my BOS. Thank you so much!

5 Likes

You’re so welcome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

Indeed :relaxed: Goddess knows I need an open road right now because I’m fighting a huge bout of depression!!

5 Likes

I actually bought a lemon balm plant last week from my neighbour round the corner that sells plants from their driveway. May give this one a go :slight_smile:

6 Likes

We have lemon balm in our garden, it’s a perennial so it will come back each year if you plant it! We planted it last year & it was a small little thing, this year it’s about quadrupled in size! It smells really good in there too!

5 Likes

I’ve replanted mine into a larger pot for the time being, it came in a tiny little one. And it’s outside with the lavender I bought at the same time bedding in and hopefully growing strong. They seem to be doing ok so far :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I’m so sorry love! Is there anything I can do to help you out?

5 Likes

Hope you’re doing okay, @Christina4- love and light to you! :heart:

This is a gorgeous recipe for a Road Opener Spell, and they are such a great type of spell to have on hand! :railway_track: :sun_with_face: Thanks so much for sharing this! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I’m fighting it and I have huge support on my side!!! Thank you :gift_heart::relaxed::cherry_blossom:

5 Likes

Thanks it comes and goes but I’m stronger than I think!!! :muscle:

5 Likes

Good. You deserve to be happy! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

:sparkles:Christina,
:two_hearts: hope ur doing better and the road opener helps and and thank you for the road opener oil recipe!
:grinning::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grin::grinning::wink::upside_down_face::relieved::rofl::slightly_smiling_face::grin::innocent:
Jeannie

5 Likes