Sage Purification

Hi all, i found a wonderful sage purification ritual I just couldn’t keep to myself. I usually cleanse my items by saying “I cleanse this … of all harmful energies so it can be used for my greater good, so mote it be” , however, i have found this sage purification saying that I feel really works. So here it is:

Shrubby sage, sacred space
I’ll purify and cleanse your place
Assist I shall, to bring you luck
This magick is worked, with harm to none
So mote it be, there it is done!

I now use it to cleanse my sacred room and have even made a cope for my little pin board until i can memorise it… Enjoy :blush:

16 Likes

Oh that is very nice, I have been spending time thinking about a blessing for my decks. I want to write my own & any chants or prayers or blessings are a good way for my brain to start thinking of how to word it.

I like this one for when I do my house or firepit though. I will get it going & on the bed of coals I will unravel a sage bundle & toss the leaves in asking for it to be cleansed of all negative energy & then add either more or other wood after the smoke from the pit has cleared. I could easily say this while I’m unraveling & spreading the leaves into the coals/fire.

6 Likes

Ohhhh I love it! :heart_eyes: May I ask where you found it? It’s a really nice chant- and I think having it pinned nearby will help you memorize it in no time. This is a great one to have for cleansing! :herb::two_hearts:

Thanks for sharing it, @TheMuslimWitch! :sparkles:

5 Likes

It sounds really nice! My place needs some cleanse and love so I will try it today :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

How lovely! I usually use palo santo but that’s nice!

6 Likes

I love Palo Santo when I’m cleansing for divination or just over my items & altar. I love the smell.

6 Likes

I love the smell of palm santo too! And I use Greek Sage it smells sweeter and somewhat softer than the normal white Sage. I love the smell of that too!
It s a lovely spell @TheMuslimWitch I am going to try it, see what it does. Thank you for sharing it!

6 Likes

Sure I have a 2022 witch’s diary which has nice rituals, spells and other cool stuff in it as well as important witchy dates for the Southern Hemisphere by Flavia Kate Peters and Barbara Meiklejohn-Free.

5 Likes

Thank you @TheMuslimWitch and helloooooooo beautiful dairy :star_struck: That’s awesome- it sounds like it is loaded with great resources! I did a quick check and it looks like they make a version for the Northern Hemisphere too. That’s really nice that they have a version for both North and South :earth_americas: :sparkles:

This might have to go on my list- although at this point in the year, I should probably wait for the 2023 edition! :grinning:

5 Likes

Yes that’s what i will be doing in the near future is getting a 2023 version :blush:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.